Library content showing multiple times?
After setting content and scanning it shows all my movies 3 times each. Any ideas? I know i can remove the additional 2 from library but is cumbersome for tons of movies.
Any chance you have multiple sources with the same content? If so, remove the xtra source and when asked, remove from the library.
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
No, i have 2 folders under volumes, one folder for kids movies HD and one for Kids movies . Both the HD and other folder have no matching movies. It shows every movie 3 times in library ie:

barnyard
barnyard
barnyard
cars
cars
cars
Just for clarity in my response (and sorry if I am beating a dead horse), when not in library mode and looking at the video sources, all you have are the two sources you mention? I have seen it in my environment when I have a source named Movies representing my /Users/<username>/Movies folder (that also has pointers to my content), and I have added the actual folders under the Volumes directory which, obviously, also has pointers to my content. Giving me multiple entries in the library. Easy to tell, by looking at the video sources (when not in Library mode) and following their path to the actual content.
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
alternatively, make sure those movies stack properly
I will double check tonight, thanks all.
Boseman-that was it. Thanks i removed the apple tv default paths that pointed to the same source it works now. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library content showing multiple times?0