TV Shows issue
I have been using XBMC since the release came out for the PPC. Using it on Mac Mini connected to a TV. I absolutely love the system and have been playing with it and using it since the install. However, recently I started to have some strange problems.

I was adding some more TV shows to the directory I use for storage on a FreeNAS system, with the XBMC doing an automated check on start. Now when I go to the library, I don't see any of the shows, just a number for each directory, 1, 2, 3, 4,... with no fanart, no description no nothing. Going into the Library entry (the number) there is nothing there. The files are there in normal mode and play properly.

I got so drastic as to uninstall the XBMC, take away all the XBMC related directories in the Library directory and re-install. Put the directories back on the NAS that worked perfectly before and same thing ! No library entries, just numbers.

Any ideas ?
It's because.... no wait... you didn't post a debug log! (or any other relevant info for that matter).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
LOL Thats because I didn't assume it was a bug ! I actully thought it was user error. My apologies for that Rolleyes

I'll post a debug log in a day or two, I'm not near the system now.

Thanks for the response !
Wasn't sure it would work but I did it remotely. So here's the info.

The system is

OS X 10.5.7 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4 1 GB RAM

The XBMC is

XBMC 9.04.1 r 20686M

The install method

DMG

and the debug log from the operation

http://pastebin.com/mb90925d

The operation was to remove the exisitng TV Shows source and to replace it from new. The system read the shared drive and the progress bar at the top of the screen indicated the shows being correctly read. When Library mode was activated, the library contained only one entry "1" and nothing else.

Hope this is more helpful, thanks in advance for looking at it.

andrew
No takers ?
No one ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows issue0