[MOD] Posters for TV Shows
bnevets27 Wrote:I am also looking for version 3. Anyone have a copy they can share?

I too would be interested in version 3 if anyone had the file. Thanks.
zaukul Wrote:I too would be interested in version 3 if anyone had the file. Thanks.

I´ll make the on/off/auto option seperate for tvshows/seasons/episodes.
Does that suit your needs?

EDIT: done, try it Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:I´ll make the on/off/auto option seperate for tvshows/seasons/episodes.
Does that suit your needs?

EDIT: done, try it Smile

This is great! The only thing I see missing is an option to change the season listing page to not show each season more than once across the bottom on the season listing page, as in this mod.

Thanks again!
zaukul Wrote:This is great! The only thing I see missing is an option to change the season listing page to not show each season more than once across the bottom on the season listing page, as in this mod.

Thanks again!

I believe you need to add this to your advancedsettings.xml

Quote: <videolibrary>
<hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
</videolibrary>
zaukul Wrote:This is great! The only thing I see missing is an option to change the season listing page to not show each season more than once across the bottom on the season listing page, as in this mod.

Thanks again!

Will make that an option for tvshows/seasons/episodes in the near future.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Perfect. Thank you!
Hi ,

This is what I have been looking for but the download links have now expired.

Does any have Version 2 that could be posted or email ?
Version 2: Fixedlist for seasons

Many thanks in advance
i was wondering .. if anyone ever figured out how to make a wrap, fixed, fixed (tv show, season, episode) for Showcase view
AWESOME! I was just thinking about how ghetto my Aeon looked when I had a TV show with only 2 seasons. And it looked like it had a hundred. You read my mind, will be downloading and installing this mod right now.

Thanks you good sir

*EDIT* looks like I spoke too soon, the d/l links are all dead. If I edit the XML files as instructed will I see all the changes?

*EDIT* hummm what's said to edit isn't in my xml files, I'm running Hitched and not sure if reverting back to the vanilla viewtype_multiple.xml will lead to any other problems with this mod. shoot, any ideas there??

*FINAL EDIT* nope, getting this to work in Hitched isn't going to be as simple as a cut and paste of a few lines, not what the OP posted to do any ways. If anyone who's good with editing XML could type up a "how to" for getting to working with Hitch I'd love it. The fixedlist alone would be sweet.
Bump; any update on getting #2 working with the current Aeon65 skin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Posters for TV Shows2