[MOD] Posters for TV Shows
rflores2323 Wrote:whats the code that you changed specifically to this mod? I see this goes into the viewtype_multiplex xml and I have some other mods already in this xml and dont want to change them out. Also will this work with auriga version 2.1 or only with 2.11??

Thanks

I don't know what version 2.1 is, but it should work just fine with that ^^

For the info panel only appearing at season and episode level you have to change the following (in row 402 or somewhere around Wink):

Code:
<visible>[Skin.HasSetting(videotv) + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfotrigger)]]</visible>

to this:

Code:
<visible>[[Skin.HasSetting(videotv) + Container.Content(episodes)] | [Skin.HasSetting(videotv) + Container.Content(seasons)]] + Control.IsVisible(52) + !Control.HasFocus(197) + [Control.IsVisible(109) | Control.HasFocus(110) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfoon) | [ControlGroup(7000).HasFocus() + Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvinfotrigger)]]</visible>

For the posters it depends on what you want. But in general you have to change / duplicate the wraplist and change some things in there.
Should be around row 759.
I've added slightly different dimensions for the tv show posters, so I don't use "MultiplexMovieVarsWrap" and "MultiplexIconDimensionsWrap". Just duplicated / renamed this part to a new one (row 647++). That should be all changes I've made.

I recommend WinMerge, so you can very easy see the changes I've made. But I can also post a guide for this Wink Depends on if it's needed Wink
clep Wrote:I recommend WinMerge, so you can very easy see the changes I've made. But I can also post a guide for this Wink Depends on if it's needed Wink

A guide would be most appreciated for dummies like me that are learning. Big Grin
clep Wrote:But if you want to have it disabled in season level for example, I can upload a mod for this as well ^^

Hi clep, I'm new to XBMC and must say it's awesome; AEON skin and this poster mod make things even better.

I'm currently using mod 3, but I'd like to disable Season info too. I mean TV Show info OFF, Season info OFF and Episode info ON. Could you please upload this one?

And there's another thing that would be nice. How did you remove the folder below?

Yes please provide the information that you changed. I will try using WinMerge tonight to see how it goes.
DanieI Wrote:Hi clep, I'm new to XBMC and must say it's awesome; AEON skin and this poster mod make things even better.

I'm currently using mod 3, but I'd like to disable Season info too. I mean TV Show info OFF, Season info OFF and Episode info ON. Could you please upload this one?

And there's another thing that would be nice. How did you remove the folder below?

I will upload one with season info off later this day Wink
And to remove the "All Seasons" icon, you have to edit the "Advancedsettings.xml".
A full description can be found HERE Smile

It has to look like this:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Wink

Or you add a poster for this. Just name it "season-all.tbn" Wink

b15nut Wrote:Yes please provide the information that you changed. I will try using WinMerge tonight to see how it goes.

I first have to list all the changes. I'll try to get this up today, just need some time for it Wink
Hey clep, thanks for the reply. I'll be waiting for the new mod.

About that folder I'd like to hide/remove; I meant the one in the left (picture below), not the ALL SEASONS one.

DanieI Wrote:About that folder I'd like to hide/remove; I meant the one in the left (picture below), not the ALL SEASONS one.

For this you have to go to
Settings -> Appearance -> View Options -> Hide parent folder items
Wink
clep Wrote:I first have to list all the changes. I'll try to get this up today, just need some time for it Wink

Thanks. I tried WinMerge and there are way to many things different between mine and yours for me to tell what to change and what not to. Shocked
clep Wrote:For this you have to go to
Wink

Thanks, i wanted to do that as well lol
clep Wrote:For this you have to go to
Wink

Sweet! It looks much better now.
Thanks a lot clep.
Here is the version with the info panel only appearing on episode level:

DOWNLOAD

Have fun Wink
I got no idea whats going on ! lol These seem good ideas tho. They should consolidate the best ideas into aeon by default.
clep Wrote:Here is the version with the info panel only appearing on episode level:

DOWNLOAD

Have fun Wink

Working great.
Thanks.
Wuh, this is great. Just what I needed. THANKS!
Fantastic, I was hoping that someone would do this, but had all but given up hope Smile

Do you know whether this will work with Hitcher's complete skin incorporating all of his mods? I will give it a go and post back if I don't hear from anyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Posters for TV Shows2