Quick questions re: positioning.
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4498/picture1lse.png

There's a link to a snapshot I took of my current XBMC. Anyone know what file to edit (assuming it's something to do with pos-y Huh ) so that I can have this menu item vertically centered on my screen? I can adjust the values accordingly, but I'm just looking for some sense of direction as far as the file and the line of code in which I should edit. Thanks a ton. You guys have always been a great help to me.

- Evan
You have to open "DialogButtonMenu.xml" and change <posy>184</posy> in line 21 Wink
clep Wrote:You have to open "DialogButtonMenu.xml" and change <posy>184</posy> in line 21 Wink

Thanks for the quick reply man...I think that's for the "s" activated menu and not the "c" activated menu I was looking for. Any idea on where that one is? Thanks for the help though, if I wanted to change the other menu, that worked perfectly. Wink Haha.
sorry, somehow i missed that Wink if i find something helpful i'll post it ^^
That's what I mean, haha. I'm trying to adjust the "C" menu's position. It's a tad too low for me. Can this be achieved within the same file or should I look elsewhere?
Ok, I've found it Smile
It's in "DialogContextMenu.xml".

In row 6:
<posy>0</posy>
to
<posy>-300</posy>

Or something around -300 Smile
clep Wrote:Ok, I've found it Smile
It's in "DialogContextMenu.xml".

In row 6:
<posy>0</posy>
to
<posy>-300</posy>

Or something around -300 Smile

Haha! Amazing, thanks so much Clep. I was looking in there for a second but the "0,0" for pos. kinda scared me away. Thanks so much for your speedy help. Once again, best community here on these boards. Keep it up.

Nearing perfection...I'll always find something else to F with. Haha.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick questions re: positioning.0