[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
latest svn breaks dts and 5.1 I have a log I need to post
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Sad 
reaven Wrote:latest svn breaks dts and 5.1 I have a log I need to post

Sorry friend I understandSadBlush,explain me
if you understand why you want me to explain ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
LORDBLADE2000 Wrote:help please 2
I installed xbmc svn my flags appeared but now no sound of movies in 5.1 DTS, before I had with xbmc 9.04,how to fix it?XBMC SVN NO SOUND 5.1DTS AND XBMC 9.04(DOWNLOAD OF SITE OFICIAL) HAS SOUND

thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56695
Hi
okey just got in to the media flagging part of my XBMC install
I have scanned my movies with the use of Ember MM
I use AEON Auriga latest build as of today and i added this MOD
Many more studio tags show up now than prior to the original AEON Auriga, but some (well quite some actually) studios dont show so i thought ill add some more so i took the studio icons from the "Hitched" MOD and the "ShowcaseMix" MOD. And some more studio icons showed up. But for the movies that dont show up i thought i see what studio was present in the movie tag for example:

i opend NFO for movie 12 Rounds and see "The Mark Gordon Company" and i dont have that icon, so i ran the movie and saw "WWE Studios" logo flashing by in the beginning.
And that icon i have.

But when i go in to the 2 different NFOs in the "12 Rounds" dir and change <studio>Mark Gordon Company, The</studio>
to
<studio>WWE Studios</studio>

it dont work
nothing is still showing up in XBMC
what am i donig wrong?
Fascix Wrote:Hi
okey just got in to the media flagging part of my XBMC install
I have scanned my movies with the use of Ember MM
I use AEON Auriga latest build as of today and i added this MOD
Many more studio tags show up now than prior to the original AEON Auriga, but some (well quite some actually) studios dont show so i thought ill add some more so i took the studio icons from the "Hitched" MOD and the "ShowcaseMix" MOD. And some more studio icons showed up. But for the movies that dont show up i thought i see what studio was present in the movie tag for example:

i opend NFO for movie 12 Rounds and see "The Mark Gordon Company" and i dont have that icon, so i ran the movie and saw "WWE Studios" logo flashing by in the beginning.
And that icon i have.

But when i go in to the 2 different NFOs in the "12 Rounds" dir and change <studio>Mark Gordon Company, The</studio>
to
<studio>WWE Studios</studio>

it dont work
nothing is still showing up in XBMC
what am i donig wrong?

Unfortunately, it is not sufficient just to refresh the movie in XBMC. You would need to either delete your library and scan your library from scratch or unselect your source and scan again. Then, the new info from the NFO will be incorporated. Painful, but as long as you dont do it too often, worth doing it.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Ahh okey great (well pain in the ass work) but super great for a quick answer
thanx alot, much appriciated
reaven Wrote:if you understand why you want me to explain ?

Reaven you telling me that movies with DTS audio does not work in XBMC SVN? no solution?

I'm sorry if my English is not perfect, because I'm Brazilian

Thank
LORDBLADE2000 Wrote:Reaven you telling me that movies with DTS audio does not work in XBMC SVN? no solution?

I'm sorry if my English is not perfect, because I'm Brazilian

Thank

dont worry you can go to the site Hitcher posted for more info http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56695
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hi,

I'm having problems displaying media flags using the latest version of Aeon Hitched (updated via the new GIT update script). I seem to have followed the suggested steps to get it working but to no avail. It only displays the studio and whether or not it is a DVD (i.e. an ISO file). No other tags appear for any of the movies.

I use EMM to manage my movies collection. That displays meta information without problem. It has updated the NFO files to contain meta data... e.g.
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<width>592</width>
<height>320</height>
<codec>xvid</codec>
<duration>1h 36mn</duration>
<aspect>1.850</aspect>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
</video>
<audio>
<codec>mp3</codec>
<channels>2</channels>
</audio>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>

I have deleted my XBMC library (MyVideos34.db) and let it rescan from scratch. This seemed to be a fairly quick process as I assume it was pulling information out of the NFO files. I'm using XBMC Windows-9.04.1-repack2 - should I be using a newer version?

Thanks for any help
It seems that "XBMC for Windows-9.04.1-repack2.exe" doesn't support meta data extraction.

I solved this by getting Rev 22346 from here:
http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XBMC-updates/

After deleting my video library once again (sigh) it seems to have fixed it Smile
reaven Wrote:if you understand why you want me to explain ?

LOLLaugh
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Hey ccmatrix I was wondering how the movies get the studio flag, from where it reads the name since I dont have the .nfo, from imdb ?

I have problems with crank 2 even so I have both studio flags Lionsgate, Lakeshore, Lakeshore Entertainment and Lions Gate Films but nothing shows up I have reload, refresh, delete and scan but nothing.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:Hey ccmatrix I was wondering how the movies get the studio flag, from where it reads the name since I dont have the .nfo, from imdb ?

I have problems with crank 2 even so I have both studio flags Lionsgate, Lakeshore, Lakeshore Entertainment and Lions Gate Films but nothing shows up I have reload, refresh, delete and scan but nothing.

The imdb scraper loads this information. Make sure you are using this scraper since the tmdb scraper currently does not have this info.
weird this one was the only with the problem, anyway change the scrapper and reload bu the problem remain, anyway I open the database file and look for the movie entry and for studio name it have Lakeshore and still dont show up.

anyway there was a few things to change in the MYVideos34.db add the studio to the movie and link the studioId with the movieId and finally showing up.

ufff !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2