• 6(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
I do have found it does it to all the '.hdtv' movies blurays and HD-DVDs are fine.
I also would like source in the TV episodes, instead of the codec.

I also don't get studio flags on films, do you still need and '.nfo' for this? Surely it should be scrapped from iMDB.
Anyone got any good screenshots to show of? Please post them here:
http://xbmc.org/theuni/2009/06/15/me...gging-support/

...or video(s) which would be even cooler! Cool

Thanks to all who are assisting with this project!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/21085

according to this you should be able to get xvid and divx flags?
Meglivorn Wrote:I'm just the opposite I'm not really interested of the source, but I can use this feature to label my offline (on DVD disk) collection in the library Smile

One question tho: if I change the filename (take out of the DVD, HDTV etc.) can I refresh the library link somehow or the only way is to remove and re-add?
Since the filename changes you will have to update and clean the library. This will add the new file and remove the old entry since the file no longer exists for XBMC.

stoplis Wrote:I do have found it does it to all the '.hdtv' movies blurays and HD-DVDs are fine.
I also would like source in the TV episodes, instead of the codec.

I also don't get studio flags on films, do you still need and '.nfo' for this? Surely it should be scrapped from iMDB.
What does it do to .hdtv movies?! I'm not sure about the source information for tv episodes. Maybe as an alternative to the studio icon if the filename contains stuff like blu-ray, bluray, bdrip, dvdrip etc.

The mod is created to work with the information scraped from iMDB. There is no need for .nfo studio hacks - in fact they do not work with this mod.

Gamester17 Wrote:Anyone got any good screenshots to show of? Please post them here:
http://xbmc.org/theuni/2009/06/15/me...gging-support/

...or video(s) which would be even cooler! Cool

I've added some screenshots to the first post. If you like one you could post/add them to the blog post.

mindweaver Wrote:http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/21085

according to this you should be able to get xvid and divx flags?
Yes, and it does.
Quickly browsed through the responses, so forgive me if this has already been asked..

Is there a chance we could incorporate a nice transition/fade between flags when switching movies? I know this was featuring in whatever build I was using, prior to this new install. Any help or details would be appreciated.

Amazing stuff here guys...just flat-out amazing work. Keep it up.

** Edit -

Now that I play with this more, I notice there is a fade between source type, but not between res, audio, and studio type. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Gamester17 Wrote:Anyone got any good screenshots to show of?

I'll try but first I have to clean up some mess, and play around a little with the view modes.

Spiff mentioned that there is a langcode expander in the program, but all I found in the wiki is the advancedsettings.xml languagecodes list.
I set it up it's there but how I display the full string?

Also as I understand inly a few commant let me access series data at the season level (tvxhowtitle, showplot ...) but the episode info for example shows the cast also...

I really don't care about the watched/unwatched episode number, but like to use showcase at series level, and multiplex at season and episode level, so it'd be nice if I could the series info (studio, year, director, mpaa etc. ) on season level also.
Is there a way to access the series info? LIke a .parent. control or something...

(I know, I'm asking a lot, sorry. Just trying.)
First off, thank you for making this mod. The new built in tagging system works great.

Second, I think you have a copy/paste error in line 402 of Includes_MediaFlags.xml. Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars should be Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars I think.
i'm thinking of grabbing this mod and using the built in media scanner instead of nfo files .. just wanted to know .. is this the latest version of djh's git with not other mods other then using the db for flags instead of the hacked "studio" column in the db ?
One finding:

in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml at the line 238 there is
Code:
    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flags/,p.png]</texture>
left. Some codec (mpeg4 for example) wasn't there, only in the /info folder where the new, unified flags are so those didn't appear.

An idea: I tried to display the lenght of the episodes with the listitem.duration but it seems the database can only got it from the .nfo, since it cannot be set in TVDB.com.
If it's not too hard, when the program checks the codec, makes thumbnails etc. for the video, set the duration as well?

I made some studio flag I missed (I will more):
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss28/...mview=grid
mitul103 Wrote:First off, thank you for making this mod. The new built in tagging system works great.

Second, I think you have a copy/paste error in line 402 of Includes_MediaFlags.xml. Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars should be Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars I think.

Ah, right. Good catch. Thanks.

pletopia Wrote:i'm thinking of grabbing this mod and using the built in media scanner instead of nfo files .. just wanted to know .. is this the latest version of djh's git with not other mods other then using the db for flags instead of the hacked "studio" column in the db ?

Yes, you can apply the modded file to the latest git version. Please note that if you have worked with the hacked studio column before you need to re-scan your files or update your nfos to remove it and clean the studio column.

Meglivorn Wrote:One finding:

in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml at the line 238 there is
Code:
    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flags/,p.png]</texture>
left. Some codec (mpeg4 for example) wasn't there, only in the /info folder where the new, unified flags are so those didn't appear.

An idea: I tried to display the lenght of the episodes with the listitem.duration but it seems the database can only got it from the .nfo, since it cannot be set in TVDB.com.
If it's not too hard, when the program checks the codec, makes thumbnails etc. for the video, set the duration as well?

I accidentally named the file mpg4.png instead of mpeg4.png in /media/flags. Thanks for catching this. I think I only have one file which just reports mpeg4. If you have many more then you need to refresh your database since it has data from before the inclusion of fourcc video codec data.

As for the duration idea: I requested that feature last night through trac. No idea when it will be implemented but hopefully soon Wink
tested this last night, works great on djh auriga mk2, but doesn't work on Hitcher moded auriga though. I get overlapping codec and bluray icon, and the dts/5.1 icon appears twice, first one at the bottom, second one slightly above the thumbs in multiplex view
okay .. i pulled your mod (latest version .5) and overlayed it on a copy of a clean djh latest git

i have 2 questions ..
-VERY confused how this is happening .. but i haven't rescanned my whole library at all but i'm getting resolution and audio flags properly coming up for all my movies (movies that weren't even set properly in the past with nfo files .. my collection is soo big i never bothered scanning and creating nfo files with MIP for my SD collection) yet somehow after i enabled extract meta data in settings the flags are appearing without reloading or scanning them

-how do i edit studios ?? i tried to change Eon Productions to United Artists in my nfo file for Die Another Day and reloading it .. but then i dont' get a flag at all (even though i looked inside the media/flags folder and saw a unitedartists.png in there) .. i take out the studio tag and let the default scrape i get the "bond" logo
Seems to be working well for me (Awesome work guys, seriously!) Except for a few occasional studios not showing up, which I am not too bothered about. It's really something to behold!
brave little meme loves you.
Hello, I noticed that the 576.png is missing Smile
kodi user since XBMP !
This is working fine for me except I only get studio flags if I use "media info plus" but I then lose all the others, if I use the on board scrapper I get everything else except studio, this is only for movies TV is all ok

Also get dolby digital and 5.1 over lapped which someone else mentioned

Where does the scrapper store all the info is it in "MyVideos34.db" because I checked the studio name in there against the flag and its the same, let me know if I'm talking crap as I've only been using XBMC a week Laugh
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2