• 4(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
redtapemedia Wrote:For those who don't know, Capnbry's Media flagging is now in the latest SVN.

Let's hope ikons or kricker posts a build ASAP
redtapemedia Wrote:For those who don't know, Capnbry's Media flagging is now in the latest SVN.

Got a build number? i just set xbmcupdater to do its thing as i walked out the door to work.. thanks
garvani Wrote:Got a build number? i just set xbmcupdater to do its thing as i walked out the door to work.. thanks

I believe it's build 21076 (at least according to digitalhigh's post in the third-party builds thread)

EDIT 1: 21082 is posted by kricker now (not yet with a link to the thread, but its in his index of files)

EDIT 2: Can anyone verify that the media flags are working in Rev21082?
Any luck reading audio streams and resolution from dvd vob's/iso's?
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
rausch101 Wrote:I believe it's build 21076 (at least according to digitalhigh's post in the third-party builds thread)

EDIT 1: 21082 is posted by kricker now (not yet with a link to the thread, but its in his index of files)

EDIT 2: Can anyone verify that the media flags are working in Rev21082?

I've installed it and they are working here. I'm curious how this affects the official Aeon build and what djh_ does with the new information.

@djh_: If you are reading this thread feel free to use my code, the renamed studio icons etc. Wink

natew Wrote:Any luck reading audio streams and resolution from dvd vob's/iso's?
AFAIK CpnBry only implemented this for video streams. He doesn't have enough in-depth knowledge about VOB/Isos to extract the correct stream information (since DVDs usually consist of many streams for all sorts of videos on the DVD). Maybe you could contact him on the High-Definition video flagging thread and give him the information he needs to successfully extract the correct streamdetails.
I'm getting all metadata info except for the studio tags. I'm assuming these should be working without any intervention, so I guess it must be the skin I'm using?
rausch101 Wrote:I'm getting all metadata info except for the studio tags. I'm assuming these should be working without any intervention, so I guess it must be the skin I'm using?

For them to work you need to have:
  • All the studio logos extracted to the correct location Aeon/media/flags/studios
  • Have only the studio name in the Studio tag, no additional codec etc. information from e.g. MIP
ccMatrix Wrote:For them to work you need to have:
  • All the studio logos extracted to the correct location Aeon/media/flags/studios
  • Have only the studio name in the Studio tag, no additional codec etc. information from e.g. MIP

I have my studio logos in djh-aeon-#####/media/flags/studios. I created a separate folder and put only the video files inside (no MIP files) to test it. That's when all but the studio tags showed up.
Hmm, maybe the movies you put into your test folder all have studios where I do not have a studio logo. There are lots of 1-movie studios which do not have one. Maybe you could check the sqlite database to see which studio was scanned for the movies.

Also: Which movie scraper do you use. I scanned all my movies with the imdb scraper. There might be some differences with other scrapers.
Sidenote: I have "American Psycho (2000) 720p BluRay x264.mkv" being scraped completely from the built-in scraper. For the codec tag, it shows H264 for about .1 seconds and then changes to BluRay. This happens every time I select it.

EDIT: I have a feeling that the reason for this is that Aeon is overriding the XBMC-scraped studio tag with the BluRay tag
ccMatrix Wrote:Hmm, maybe the movies you put into your test folder all have studios where I do not have a studio logo. There are lots of 1-movie studios which do not have one. Maybe you could check the sqlite database to see which studio was scanned for the movies.

Also: Which movie scraper do you use. I scanned all my movies with the imdb scraper. There might be some differences with other scrapers.

Good call...I changed my movie scraper to IMDB and it picked up 2 of the 4 movies in my test folder. I guess it was working after all and TMDB just didn't have the studio tags for the 4 movies I chose.
rausch101 Wrote:Good call...I changed my movie scraper to IMDB and it picked up 2 of the 4 movies in my test folder. I guess it was working after all and TMDB just didn't have the studio tags for the 4 movies I chose.

I checked the API of TMDB and it looks like the currently used version (2.0) does not provide the studio information. However this seems to be available in the next version (2.1) which they are currently testing.

rausch101 Wrote:Sidenote: I have "American Psycho (2000) 720p BluRay x264.mkv" being scraped completely from the built-in scraper. For the codec tag, it shows H264 for about .1 seconds and then changes to BluRay. This happens every time I select it.
I know about that. This is because I show the codec if there is no match for the BluRay/HD-DVD/DVD check - this can take a split second.

Try changing the following line in Includes_MediaFlags.xml:
Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(82)</visible>
to
Code:
<visible>!substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>
ccMatrix Wrote:I checked the API of TMDB and it looks like the currently used version (2.0) does not provide the studio information. However this seems to be available in the next version (2.1) which they are currently testing.

I know about that. This is because I show the codec if there is no match for the BluRay/HD-DVD/DVD check - this can take a split second.

Try changing the following line in Includes_MediaFlags.xml:
Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(82)</visible>
to
Code:
<visible>!substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>

Ah, ok. Thanks for the help.

I might be alone here, but my personal preference would be for the tag to remain blank for that .1-.2 seconds while it does the media type check. It's obviously minor either way, I just thought I'd bring it up while this is all still so fresh.

Also, amazing job with everything. This will certainly improve my and my roomates'/friends' MC experience.
The mod seems to be working great! Thanks alot!

I have a two part request though. On alot of my movies it finds h264 instead av 1080p/720p? Could you maybe add support for Foldernames? As of now it checks only filenames right? This does not work well with rared scene releases.

I would also love to get xvid and divx instead of the DVD logo if these are present in the filename/foldername

EDIT: And I agree with earlier poster when it comes to default image. it would be better to go from blank to DVD or blank to BluRay. The flicker isn't that nice Smile
mindweaver Wrote:I would also love to get xvid and divx instead of the DVD logo if these are present in the filename/foldername

The latest build reads fourcc information so separates divx and xvid automatically, only problem i have found so far is MIP needs updating now this patch is out put the media information in the correct places in the .nfo as currently my MIP scanned movies read as 'mpeg-4 visual' but if i delete the .nfo and scan with the inbuilt scrapers it does detect the format correctly.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2