• 24(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
ccMatrix Wrote:You don't need to edit any xml files. Just put the studio logo in the media/flags/studios folder and name it exactly as the studio as a png image.

As an example, the studio "Anchor Bay Entertainment" would be stored in a file called "Anchor Bay Entertainment.png".

With TV networks there are two network logos each. E.g. one called "FOX.png" and one called "FOX_hd.png" or "HBO.png" and "HBO_hd.png". Every network should have a standard logo and an HD logo. If there is no HD logo anywhere just store the same image twice.

thanks, too easy Smile
reaven Wrote:Is there a way to put the tvshows flags where is suppose to be

Yes. The only way I know how is to rescrape your TV shows with MIP and over write your current nfo files.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
what the nfo have anything to do with the flag position?

with the new native flagging support the only thing related to the flags in the nfo is the studio name.

anyway I found the "Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlagsVars" for multiplex I willp lay woth that..
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:nothing ?
it can be done ?

I cant help, but could you tell me what mod you're using to make your tv shows look like that? Shocked
phonics Wrote:I cant help, but could you tell me what mod you're using to make your tv shows look like that? Shocked

what you mean the panels ?
If so, my MOD with a combination of an old viewtype_multiplex.xml
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
HELP ME PLEASE
not find the option Extract media metadata information in my XBMC.Myflags not appear complete only appears company,not show audio and video. what is happening?

I tried everything and nothing, I use Ember Media Manager to generate NFO

THANKS
LORDBLADE2000 Wrote:HELP ME PLEASE
not find the option Extract media metadata information in my XBMC.Myflags not appear complete only appears company,not show audio and video. what is happening?

I tried everything and nothing, I use Ember Media Manager to generate NFO

THANKS
Thatś can be weil you use a normal version of XBMC, is better to use a SVN version.Rofl
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Thumbs Down 
i have the same problem and im using a SVN version! what should i do, i have tried everything.

1.- I downloaded the latest XBMC SVN version from here:
http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XBMC-updates/

2.- I downloaded the latest Aeon Multiplex & Showcase mix from here:
http://github.com/andyblac/aeon/tree/master

3.- a) i opened XBMC and tried to use it renaming the file to MOVIE.bluray.720p.warner.dolbydigital.avi Didn't work!

b) i used Ember Media Manager to create an nfo file, and changed the studio label in order to look like: Warner / 720p / DD5.1 / . Didnt work! (i tried dolbydigital instead DD5.1, other studio names, and other resolution like 1080p)

c) i dowloaded the 2. Complete skin from github. of the first post link and then followed this:

"" # Unzip the contents of the media/flags folder into your skins media/flags folder (overwrite if asked)
# Extract the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file from the 720p folder into your 720p folder. ""

didn't work TOO, what should i do?Sad

THANKS
Oh, forgot to change the first post. When you download and unzip the skin from github you do not need to download the zip file from mediafire or extract anything special. Since the github download includes a complete skin just extract it to your XBMC skin folder.

This mod is designed to use the meta data that XBMC extracts from the files. It DOES NOT use the filename for anything but the source logos (Blu-Ray, DVD, HD-DVD). it also DOES NOT use the studio tag to read the codec information.

You need to enable the extract media meta information feature of XBMC. Then XBMC will read the information from the files and the flags will display properly.

I also do not know how this works in combination with the other mod you described. I think most mods should have native media flagging integrated by now. Hitcher for example has all that already included.
Thanks, now i can see all the featuresfub i can see the ? at back of each logo.
what can i do to take them out?

THANKS
emirikol Wrote:i have the same problem and im using a SVN version! what should i do, i have tried everything.

1.- I downloaded the latest XBMC SVN version from here:
http://danielpatton.com/user-accounts/XBMC-updates/

2.- I downloaded the latest Aeon Multiplex & Showcase mix from here:
http://github.com/andyblac/aeon/tree/master

3.- a) i opened XBMC and tried to use it renaming the file to MOVIE.bluray.720p.warner.dolbydigital.avi Didn't work!

b) i used Ember Media Manager to create an nfo file, and changed the studio label in order to look like: Warner / 720p / DD5.1 / . Didnt work! (i tried dolbydigital instead DD5.1, other studio names, and other resolution like 1080p)

c) i dowloaded the 2. Complete skin from github. of the first post link and then followed this:

"" # Unzip the contents of the media/flags folder into your skins media/flags folder (overwrite if asked)
# Extract the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file from the 720p folder into your 720p folder. ""

didn't work TOO, what should i do?Sad

THANKS

the easiest way would be to enable extraction of meta data in XBMC settings and rescan your media. also get rid of the thinking highjacking the studio tag is needed or filenames containing more than the source definitions will help here.

if you let ember media manager create your nfos you will notice there will be tags like <fileinfo> and <streamdetails> under which all needed stuff to display media flags are noted (at least if you didn't disallow emm to write your nfo and you've enabled scan meta data there).

the key, however, is to reload movies in xbmc afterwards.
ccMatrix Wrote:I also do not know how this works in combination with the other mod you described.

it's working fine on showmix for ages.
cheers,azido :;):
azido Wrote:the easiest way would be to enable extraction of meta data in XBMC settings and rescan your media. also get rid of the thinking highjacking the studio tag is needed or filenames containing more than the source definitions will help here.

if you let ember media manager create your nfos you will notice there will be tags like <fileinfo> and <streamdetails> under which all needed stuff to display media flags are noted (at least if you didn't disallow emm to write your nfo and you've enabled scan meta data there).

the key, however, is to reload movies in xbmc afterwards.

it's working fine on showmix for ages.

i used Ember Media Manager but it only gets the scrapper info in english and i'm from Spain Sad
emirikol Wrote:i used Ember Media Manager but it only gets the scrapper info in english and i'm from Spain Sad

wrong thread
ccMatrix Wrote:wrong thread

sorry:o
help please 2
I installed xbmc svn my flags appeared but now no sound of movies in 5.1 DTS, before I had with xbmc 9.04,how to fix it?XBMC SVN NO SOUND 5.1DTS AND XBMC 9.04(DOWNLOAD OF SITE OFICIAL) HAS SOUND

thanks
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2