Star ratings icons mod?
Lightbulb 
Where is the graphic for the star ratings for music? I must have gone through the media directory 10 times and not seen it Smile

I want to change this

to this

I think the stars are no images.... simply "★" (but I don't know it exactly)... so u have to change a bit more if you would like to have these yellow stars.
They are in the root level of the media folder (hiding in plain sight Smile )
Thanks found it and replaced my stars with gold ones, works perfectly Smile
could you upload your files? like the style of your stars Smile
Sorry I can't post the stars because they are from another theme. But search the internet for a gold star and turn it to a transparent PNG and it will work fine.

It looks a lot better in my opinion especially on the song detail screen.
Here is some I made.

HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Star 
zag2me Wrote:Thanks found it and replaced my stars with gold ones, works perfectly Smile

No Greetings zag2me! Sorry for going off topic but I feel sad to see so many of my fellow "myHTPC" and "Meedio" legends, brothers and sisters so active on the forums of our rivals =). With all kidding aside I love XBMC and the direction its heading. Currently I have only managed to do ~35% with my XBMC setup of what I previously used to do with my old setup but I'm fine with it since everything in general works flawlessly and tradeoffs are part of any good decision-making process and life... Cheers
AhuraMazda Wrote:No Greetings zag2me! Sorry for going off topic but I feel sad to see so many of my fellow "myHTPC" and "Meedio" legends, brothers and sisters so active on the forums of our rivals =). With all kidding aside I love XBMC and the direction its heading. Currently I have only managed to do ~35% with my XBMC setup of what I previously used to do with my old setup but I'm fine with it since everything in general works flawlessly and tradeoffs are part of any good decision-making process and life... Cheers

Get the best of both worlds brother Wink

http://www.meedios.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

I wrote a nice guide to installing XBMC and launching Meedio for all the extra libraries and features it has. I will post a video in that thread at some point as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Star ratings icons mod?0