Anyone use XBMC for Windows on a HP Touchscreen PC ? or any TouchScreen Monitor ?
Forinstance

Quote:HP Touchsmart IQ524 All-In-One Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 500GH HDD, DVDRW, 22" LCD, Vista Home Premium 64

I've heard the Touch Screen is not the greatest, but it could be good for XBMC.

I searched the forums but there was not much on this topic.

All insight appreciated. Thanks.
I have a Touchsmart 506i and echo osirisjem's request. I installed the nightly build on mine and am yet to find a skin/interface which can mimic the HP touchsmart interface.

It would be cool if I can just use the provided HP remote and start up only the XBMC and not the entire set of Windows 7 Home Premium code!

Cheers

SR
I use a touch screen to control xbmc I also use IR for one system but I can say the best control is wifi....I have 3 of the touchscreens for systems throughout the house. One touchscreen is a portable, on is docked on the coffee table, and the other is mounted in the wall.

I use Viewsonic v210's to control xbmc, view security cameras and control lights. I went a lil overboard having three but one touchscreen is all you need.

SO far I feel older tablets are perfect for controlling XBMC if you want that fancy feel. I did have to program my own website build however I have a close group of friends who come over and always state they have seen some cool home theater setups but the touchscreens bake the cake.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone use XBMC for Windows on a HP Touchscreen PC ? or any TouchScreen Monitor ?0