Music menu going to Albums view
I'm having this weird bug in AEON. When I click on the Music Menu it brings me to the albums list instead of the view from which I can choose from genre, artists, albums, search etc.

Is anybody else having the same issue? any solution?

I'm using Hitcher's "[MOD] Night/Light + Curtains + Watched Overlays + more"
Open you Includes_Mainmenu.xml and edit this
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,Albums,return)</onclick>
to this
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic,return)</onclick>
Thanks for this man it worked. Are you also seeing the bug in list view for music search results?

I don't think that one is linked to your MOD as i can also see it in the auriga version. Any solution for that?
Two things that I just noticed:

1. I get "your library is empty" the first time I try to access my XBMC library after I start XMBC, going back gets me to my normal view and I can access my music. Is this due to your fix?

2. I can't find the layout toggle in your list view. I want to go from Slim to Full.

Thanks!
1. I get "your library is empty" the first time I try to access my XBMC library after I start XBMC, going back gets me to my normal view and I can access my music. Is this due to your fix?

Are you sure you've removed "library" from the above edit?

2. I can't find the layout toggle in your list view. I want to go from Slim to Full.

I don't know what is causing this problem sorry.
Hitcher Wrote:1. I get "your library is empty" the first time I try to access my XBMC library after I start XBMC, going back gets me to my normal view and I can access my music. Is this due to your fix?

Are you sure you've removed "library" from the above edit?

I don't know what is causing this problem sorry.

yes i'm sure i did i just checked

the second one is weird. i know the bug is within your skin though as i can find it in auriga. let me kniw if you figure out cause i can't seem to find a solution.

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music menu going to Albums view0