Skinning code question
I've been playing around modifying the Focus skin to my liking and something has me baffled. I'm wanting to edit the layout of the metadata for photos that pops up when you press "i". I've been looking at DialogPictureInfo.xml and can't for the life of me see what inputs the metadata into the dialog box. Can anyone explain where the data is coming from?

Here is the contents of the xml:

http://pastebin.com/m532994bd
XBMC fills the list control for you. I'm not sure whether that window has the slideshow.* items available or not. The reason we use a listcontrol with everything is because many photos have differing metadata filled, thus we use a list for flexibility.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

OK, so then the label controls within the list that specify <info>ListItem.Label</info> and <info>ListItem.Label2</info> are populating the list? I read that listitem.label returns the left label of the current item and listitem.label2 returns the right, but what I don't get is what and where exactly are these labels?
XBMC creates a bunch of items for the list (one for every piece of metadata) and sets the first label of each item to the name of the metadata tag, and the second label of each item to the value of that metadata tag.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I see. So ListItem.Label returns the metadata for whatever the item is (pic, video, audio)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skinning code question1