passing a value to dialogseekbar.xml
It is possible to pass a value form let say customization.xml to dialogseekbar.xml ?

I add a toggle to activate a mod in dialogseekbar, but I dont knwo how to reference that value in the dialogseekbar.xml
how I pass this
Code:
<onclick>Skin.SetString(noclearart, string)</onclick>

to dialogseekbar.xml
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I already sort it out, Thanks.

BTW how i set a default value so it change only when I activate the toggle it the toggle is off the default stay?

how I set the off value of the toggle ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
first I wouldn't use a string for a toggleable value use <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(noclearart)</onclick> instead and then use the <visible> stuff to check if to display it and if you want it to default to on you make it <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(noclearart)</visible> the ! mean NOT so you want it to show clearart if the Skin Setting is not set.
this is what i have
Code:
control type="radiobutton" id="707">
            <include>Objects_SettingsDefaultRadioButton</include>
            <label>clearArt TVshows Overlay(On Paused)</label>
            <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(noclearart)</onclick>
            <onclick>Skin.SetString(noclearart,.png)</onclick>
            <selected>!Skin.HasSetting(noclearart)</selected>
        </control>
and this is from where i call the string
Code:
<texture diffuse="thumbs/movieposter_mask.png">showart/$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle]$INFO[Skin.String(noclearart)]</texture>

if I do what you said how I pass the string that I want, right now its working but only when is on but when its off the value stay how I set the default so when the toggle is off the default is set.

the toggle just change the image extension if the toggle is on the image to load would be .png if is off i want to load the .jpg, both images are in the same folder and with the same name.

thanks
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Quote:first I wouldn't use a string for a toggleable value use <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(noclearart)</onclick> instead and then use the <visible> stuff to check if to display it and if you want it to default to on you make it <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(noclearart)</visible> the ! mean NOT so you want it to show clearart if the Skin Setting is not set.

really sorry I didn't understand at first, you mean to check against if the toggle is active or not and that way make the one image visible or the other.

its working perfect now, sorry for that last post Big Grin
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
thanks!!

toggle on

toggle off
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
passing a value to dialogseekbar.xml0