• 11(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
Quote:[quote=Paradise]Ok, i made the images for the german SPIO/JK rating and stuff that is on the index.

# SPIO/JK
# SPIO/JK: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung
# SPIO/JK: strafrechtlich unbedenklich
# Ungeprüft
# FSK-18 - Indiziert
# SPIO/JK - Indiziert
# SPIO/JK: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung - Indiziert
# SPIO/JK: strafrechtlich unbedenklich - Indiziert
# Ungeprüft - Indiziert

they are very hard to read,can you make colored versions instead?
is there a new video or screenshots of the latest version of this mod ?
pletopia Wrote:is there a new video or screenshots of the latest version of this mod ?

Unless your on a dial up why don't you just try the full version ?
First many thanks, this is to me the best mod around for Aeon. Apologies if it has been posted before. I have been playing around (full version in 2 zip parts). And I noticed a couple of "very very" minor issues. But as you know all of us here have already proved to be very demanding people , so if it can help to make the mod perfect

- Full screen multiplex on. and info off in movies, the info menu to select info on/off/trigger is gone. I think it is an old multiplex issue you got to go to user settings to get it back

- Same settings in movies again. The movie title is replaced by the movie runtime

- When you have music playing and you go to tv shows (full screen multiplex - episode level). You have the episode name and playing now song runtime that are overlapping.

>>X<<' Wrote:Unless your on a dial up why don't you just try the full version ?

honestly .. lazyness Wink
neurosis13 Wrote:anybody noticed that pressing stop while watching a movie brings you back to the beginning of the movie list.Rolleyes

I noticed this too. I think most people would like it to resume from last browsed position? (maybe it's just a bug)
so it's a bug.
@neurosis13, i made them in the same color/font/fontsize like the ones from andyblac - just white. All the flags have no color. On a black background i find they are good to read.
what about trailer + extrathumb slideshow + big poster + fanart view?

Paradise Wrote:@neurosis13, i made them in the same color/font/fontsize like the ones from andyblac - just white. All the flags have no color. On a black background i find they are good to read.

ok i just saw them in window mode on my desktop.
Hope they are good to read on the bigger screen....
@RazorFR, what kind of studio do you give your Bond films? And where did you get the covers. I had a side where all the covers was from my Ultimate Edition Monster-Case, but can't find it anymore.

@neurosis13, looks cool. But after Art, Plot, Poster, Thumb that would be one style more. I allready find the switching between the styles annoying. I thing we need a better way than switching through them. Something to jump directly to a style. Allready with four its hard to remember what style is what kind of view, even in Multiplex: ON or Off they are different.

But what i would do is making the 2 thumbs in Multiplex: On / Style: Poster and in Multiplex: Off / Style: Plot a slideshow between thumb1/thumb2 and thumb3/thumb4
Icons are part of the mod (included in the media/flags/folder). There are icons for both studios that have produced all the bond movies (Eon and danjaq - imdb scrap)
For covers, that's the ones from 007 JAMES BOND Ultimate collection. Google will be your friend.
Has anyone had a problem where their thumbnails don't display but an error is shown instead?

For each of my movies I have 9 thumbnails in an 'extrathumbs' directory correctly named thumb1.jpg, thumb2.jpg etc...

Whenever I choose a display that is supposed to show thumbnails the thumbnail area is blank and the error 'This Operation is not permitted' is displayed. This worked OK in previous versions of Aeon.
did you install some other mod along with this one?
neurosis13 Wrote:did you install some other mod?

Nope latest SVN running on Ubuntu Jaunty with this Aeon skin mix.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList12