• 3(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
JoWa Wrote:is it just at my setup, or is the menu sort of.. changed.. don't know how to explain it Smile

just like at this screenshot...

looks like that's part of Hitchers mod. did you try it before installing mine ?
[quote=andyblac]any idea where to download the required stuff.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52581
basicaly .. what we have been using till now "is the hack" .. away to get around xbmc not having hd flagging (i feel this is a misnomer since its really xbmc not have media scanning, not just hd flagging)

however soon this i feel will be pulled into the main trunk and we will not have to rely on the "hacks" people have been using (ie. MIP injecting media info into the studio tag to let skins use this extra info) and instead this info will be part of the database
My fonts disappear when I install this mod. i'm installing it on top of the Aeon Stark folder. Is that correct?

EDIT - Never mind. Seems I was ftp'ing wrong
Schenk2302 Wrote:[quote=andyblac]any idea where to download the required stuff.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52581

thanks but i;m using a mac, so i'll guess i'll have to wait for this to appear in the SVN
Andy,

Is this a full skin replacement by the way, or do I need to get the latest from GIT then overwrite with your files? I assume by the size this is just a replacement pack, and must be put on top of the latest GIT?
JoWa Wrote:is it just at my setup, or is the menu sort of.. changed.. don't know how to explain it Smile

just like at this screenshot...

This is a fantastic mod bro...the fact it's your first one makes it even more impressive. Full screen multiplex is definitely my new layout. I'm having the exact same problem as JoWa though. I did a clean install of Auriga and then installed your files, nothing else.

Another small issue you may want to address is the text at the bottom (episode name etc) will overlap media flags if too long. Perhaps setting a width and scroll may look better. Just minor housekeeping....again, great job!

TV Show & Season Views will be like this. when OPTION is turn on is advanced.

But episode views remain normal.
jsm00thie Wrote:This is a fantastic mod bro...the fact it's your first one makes it even more impressive. Full screen multiplex is definitely my new layout. I'm having the exact same problem as JoWa though. I did a clean install of Auriga and then installed your files, nothing else.

Another small issue you may want to address is the text at the bottom (episode name etc) will overlap media flags if too long. Perhaps setting a width and scroll may look better. Just minor housekeeping....again, great job!

My menu looks like thos at the moment

OK, i'll upload a FULL pack soon, just in case, as some of you are having problems.

i don't think you can scroll text on a centre align but i will look in to this as i have not yet found an episode that long as to overlap the flags Smile

EDIT:

loos like i have missed the new updates to aeon, i been that busy on this mod i did not even know that is had been updated Big Grin, i will down load latest git, and try to merge with mine.
andyblac Wrote:My menu looks like thos at the moment

OK, i'll upload a FULL pack soon, just in case, as some of you are having problems.

i don't think you can scroll text on a centre align but i will look in to this as i have not yet found an episode that long as to overlap the flags Smile

EDIT:

loos like i have missed the new updates to aeon, i been that busy on this mod i did not even know that is had been updated Big Grin, i will down load latest git, and try to merge with mine.

hmmm, perhaps you have an older Auriga build? In newer Auriga builds, djh_ has updated the textures for menus. My default looks like this:

I guess that's the issue...thanks for looking into it.
andyblac Wrote:TV Show & Season Views will be like this. when OPTION is turn on is advanced.

But episode views remain normal.

Just an idea, but would it be possible to have 16:9 on Tv show screen, poster on season screen then 16:9 on episode screen?

btw, I've been rewriting Includes_Mediaflags.xml to work with the native flagging builds, i'll post it tomorrow when i have it finished off
Thanks for looking into the GIT issue. If you could post a full version with the latest GIT and your mods on top, kind of like Hitcher does, that would probably make testing a little easier.

But either way, thank you!!!!
andyblac Wrote:Thanks for the find, here's the fix for the overlapping text, as for the missing certification icon missing have you turned on the option in the ADVANCED --> MODS section ? also they need to formatted like "US:G" , USTongueG", "USTongueG-13", "US:R" or "UK:U", "UKTongueG", "UK:15", "UK:18" (without quotes), UK still work in progress for light mode

Andy.

Hello Andy,
I think the problem is that in MIP the certification is "USATongueG-13" instead of "USTongueG-13" I can't change it, anyway you can make it "USA" instead of "US"?

Thanks.

another update:

Merged with latest GIT (15-June-09)
Fixed TV Show Tile overlap
Added TV poster view (OPTION)
Added MIP US flagging

Still to do:
XBox poster limit.
Music part.

Download Update only (full latest GIT of Aeon required already installed

Download the full version Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
got it to work