• 4(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
another suggestion if i may Tongue

can you make the rating box alot wider so it can fit most of the txt for example for Iron Man:

"Rated PG-13 for some intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, and brief suggestive content."

the box is a little to small Tongue

Thanks again!
Hey, great job on this mod!

Question... I use the thumb view with rotating images under info but I don't see it as an option here. Is there a way to enable it?

Thanks!
tknice1 Wrote:Hey, great job on this mod!

Question... I use the thumb view with rotating images under info but I don't see it as an option here. Is there a way to enable it?

Thanks!

in Movies, goto to the menu at the top of screen (press arrow up) then go to LAYOUT keep selecting it until it reads LAYOUT: THUMB. your extra thumbs need to be in a folder called "extrathumbs" in each movie folder. it will then randomly display them.
Hi Andy,

Just a few things, not sure if you will be able to duplicate or not. I used the full Aeon build you posted in 3 parts with the latest SVN version of XBMC on my my Mac Mini.

Minor one - In the advanced settings for Aeon, when I try and move right on the "Home" option, the text disappears.

Maybe a more confusing one - I had LAYOUT working in Multiplex, tried switching it a few times, went out to turn off Full Screen Multiplex and turn on Grey mode, and the LAYOUT option was gone when I went back into my Library in Multiplex. Still not sure how to duplicate it yet but maybe this helps a bit.

Thanks, I love this!
Also just a few other things - Can you explain what your new options do?

Trailer on/off, Grey on/off, Fullscreen Multiplex on/off?

I think the layout bug I found was leftover from old Aeon code where the option disappeared after a user cycled through all the possible layout options.
andyblac Wrote:in Movies, goto to the menu at the top of screen (press arrow up) then go to LAYOUT keep selecting it until it reads LAYOUT: THUMB. your extra thumbs need to be in a folder called "extrathumbs" in each movie folder. it will then randomly display them.
Thank Andyblac, but I only appear to have two choices for layout, Flow and Flat. What am I missing?
TKNice - You may have the same problem as I have with your layout options disappearing. This may be a bug. The option Andy speaks of should be one or two clicks to the right of the Flow/Flat option as a separate setting.

Also - With Hitcher's permission maybe you can add his Seekbar mod to this pack too?

I realize it's not multiplex related but I think this mod is one everyone would want anyway, surprised it hasn't been made official yet.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=seekbar

Thanks Andy.
BDPNA Wrote:Also just a few other things - Can you explain what your new options do?

Trailer on/off, Grey on/off, Fullscreen Multiplex on/off?

I think the layout bug I found was leftover from old Aeon code where the option disappeared after a user cycled through all the possible layout options.

i have renamed layout to STYLE (in next upload), also i think i have tracked down the bug, i think it is to do with they weing NO "POSTER" layout view in the windowed version as there is not enough space. before you switch from fullscreen to windowed views make sure you are not in poster view.

Trailer on/off enables a Movie Trailer to be played in a window in THUMB/ART views (if you have a one that is) save a file called "movie-trailer.mov or avi or whatever) but make if is in al lowercase.

fullscreen on/off changes the view from the irignal window style to fullscreen one.

grey on/off only works in fullscreen mode. turns the windows colour grey instead of green.

also coming in next update i have added THICK & THIN options, now Fanart / backdrop can seen through the wndows see below.

THICK

New THIN
I just wanted to say thanks you andy for all the hard work you put into this! I Gave it a try and it's 2 thumbs up ,really bringing a + to this already fantastic skin.
any plans on support of native xbmc flagging in your mod?
That is exactly what it was. I had a poster view turned on when I switched Fullscreen off. I'll wait for the repost here for the fix.

Never knew trailers had to be stored locally or could be but that's cool. Is there a site that collects them like fanart sites?

Did you get a chance to peek at that bug with the text disappearing from the HOME options under Aeon Advanced settings too?

Andy this is the best mod I have seen, fantastic work.
redje Wrote:any plans on support of native xbmc flagging in your mod?

as i am running XBMC on a mac i don't think there a mac build of xbmc that does it yet. for me to tests things.
Here is a modded file for native media flagging

Not all my work, used andyblacs file as a template and used some code from ccMatrix file to load the images, thanks to both of them for all the work they have done.

Includes_MediaFlags.xml

Copy that into your 720p folder, you will also need the media folder from the work which ccMatrix has done which you can find here as that will have all the correctly named studio images.

Might still have a few issues to sort out with this but i seems to work fine for Multiplex, Showcase, List View.

Let me know if anything is not quite right and i'll amend it
andyblac Wrote:as i am running XBMC on a mac i don't think there a mac build of xbmc that does it yet. for me to tests things.

yes there is Smile as of 2 nights ago it has been incorporated into nightly builds across all systems

head over to http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ and any build from #21082 and up will have it Smile
pletopia Wrote:yes there is Smile as of 2 nights ago it has been incorporated into nightly builds across all systems

head over to http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ and any build from #21082 and up will have it Smile

cool, i'l go try to build it, as i do my own builds, so i get 10.5 x86 only seems to run better.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList12