• 240(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
Hello,

I'm in the process of a new build running svn and Showmix2.1 and I can't get the Movies shortcut to show on the home screen in though it's enabled in settings. Is there something I'm missing? I have not created a library yet and thats the only thing I could think of as being wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks .
My Apologies,

Without the videos library created the shortcut does not show up. My assumptions were correct after testing. Thanks to all for the great work.

O
Hey,
how i can make a menu point for watching TV??
everytime when i want to made a menu point,the XML error comes.....
can i directly start from a menu point the program ''DVBViewer'' ?
Wink
hey guys i was using an xbmc build from early october! everything worked like a charme!
now i updated yesterday to the newest nightly build and everything is horrible!
i'm on a mac but had exactly the same issues on my windows laptop.
I set up XBMC with AEON showmix. now eveytime i start up it shows the mouse and xbmc starts up on the first screen. when i change the mouse in system/input to not display anymore it doesn't seem to matter... next start it's there again

can somebody tell me what changed in xbmc recently? having to switch the fullscreen to the second screen gets really annoying... what i don't undertanad is that i reproduced exactly the same issues on a windows machine... does anyone have any idea about this?
mrchrister Wrote:hey guys i was using an xbmc build from early october! everything worked like a charme!
now i updated yesterday to the newest nightly build and everything is horrible!
i'm on a mac but had exactly the same issues on my windows laptop.
I set up XBMC with AEON showmix. now eveytime i start up it shows the mouse and xbmc starts up on the first screen. when i change the mouse in system/input to not display anymore it doesn't seem to matter... next start it's there again

can somebody tell me what changed in xbmc recently? having to switch the fullscreen to the second screen gets really annoying... what i don't undertanad is that i reproduced exactly the same issues on a windows machine... does anyone have any idea about this?

I think you will find that this is not designed to work on later builds of XBMC try rolling back a few.
Or wait for 2.5....
thanks for making this clear ram!

the weird thing is when i try to rollback to the october build my tv shows are not found anymore! any idea why this could happen?
You will prob have to redo your Library as I believe there not compatible
i think i can live with the enabled mouse... for the fullscreen i found out when i change it from 1st screen to window mode, hit confirm and then switch it to second screen it works!

so is this an xbmc issue or showmix?
i know these questions are really unpopular... i'm gonna ask anyways: is 2.5 around the corner or still a few months away?
You can keep track on it yourself showmix-project Also any questions should really be submitted there.
Regarding the mouse Aeon was NEVER designed to work with a Mouse.
thanks for the link, ram! i'll submit my questions there... i really don't want to use the mouse but it keeps showing up after every restart of xbmc!
mrchrister Wrote:thanks for the link, ram! i'll submit my questions there... i really don't want to use the mouse but it keeps showing up after every restart of xbmc!

If you are using nvidia in linux, try to add
Option "HWCursor" "false"
under
Section "Device"
in xorg.conf

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
Ram2000 Wrote:You can keep track on it yourself showmix-project Also any questions should really be submitted there.
Regarding the mouse Aeon was NEVER designed to work with a Mouse.

both correct. Big Grin

any questions concerning showmix should go to our dedicated website for it. we won't really monitor this thread and do supporting answers here.
cheers,azido :;):
Why is there no showmix subforum?
Louike Wrote:Why is there no showmix subforum?

because we don't need one.
if you're interested in the new version, head over to our site (click on my signature picture to go there).
  • 240(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList12