[LINUX/MAC/WINDOWS] Separate external audio tracks for movie playback?
I was under the impression, you can use external audio tracks instead of movie original track when you're playing a movie (same like subtitles work), but it seems XBMC can't do it, am I right?
Lightbulb 
Hello, im new and not sure if im posting in the right section but i will attemp to ask this: If it possible to play a mp3 or any music format when i highlight a movie, like lets say im browsing my libary and when ever i have it selected, without pressing enter, xbmc play an .mp3 or such that haves the same file name as the movie as thumbs do, that why , i can set the theme of the movie or w.e.Huh ANy suggestions or advice helpt etc?
In short: no.
I moved it to the feature suggestions - maybe someone picks it up (sounds like a nice addon)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Question 
subj.. i have LOTR in .mkv file, 1 audio stream is embedded in file and 2 external file with DTS audio (.dts)

can i use dts audio from external files (without remux .mkv, i can remux it with mkvmerge, but it is 11 Gb + 11 Gb + lot of time..)

ps sorry for my poor english

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX/MAC/WINDOWS] Separate external audio tracks for movie playback?0