Music controls in Aeon skin?
Hi all, I tried Aeon Hitch as well as Phil65 and in both when I play music I see no controls. Does the skin not allow for controls to show up? I see it in PM H3D skin...

If there are no controls, is there a mod for this - there are so many for this skin it's awfully confusing Eek (especially trying to figure out if your Aeon flavor is compatible with that mod - there's usually only one liner to to state that and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack).

Lastly, what are the music controls (via keyboard)? I'm on Windows XP...I tried searching the wiki but all they had was keyboard mapping for general.

Sorry if it's been asked before.

Thank-you!!!
berhack Wrote:Hi all, I tried Aeon Hitch as well as Phil65 and in both when I play music I see no controls. Does the skin not allow for controls to show up? I see it in PM H3D skin...

If there are no controls, is there a mod for this - there are so many for this skin it's awfully confusing Eek (especially trying to figure out if your Aeon flavor is compatible with that mod - there's usually only one liner to to state that and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack).

Lastly, what are the music controls (via keyboard)? I'm on Windows XP...I tried searching the wiki but all they had was keyboard mapping for general.

Sorry if it's been asked before.

Thank-you!!!

if you don't use a remote, go take a peek into your keyboard.xml file. all assignments are noted in there.
cheers,azido :;):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music controls in Aeon skin?0