Post - HQ WWE Fanart
`Black Wrote:@Hitcher
Thanks. Smile

@z][ggy
Thanks, I fixed that. You can reload the complete pack or just the fix here

For the dvd covers, I'll think about it. Smile

I'll settle for showcase Rofl
Should come out tomorrow Smile:
i have been waiting ages for this I even got some *.pngs from another mod but made a complete mess of it lol maybe if you rerally don't want to do the audio cd's then maybe you can point me in the right direction (as i'm thick lol)

'Black cheers mate
love the dvd covers would love it even more if you would add them to showcase as well and do the same for audio cds alot to ask i know but think it's worth it

I agree 2x
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
how are you getting on with this mate winning I hope Big Grin
venealis Wrote:...would love it even more if you would add them to showcase as well...
Look up two posts. Wink
Sorry guys, the update will come out tomorrow, but I got github working today, so the next updates will be all on github.
no worries mate Smile
Btw I noticed yesterday that I don't see posters anymore in the information screen (after pressing "I" on a movie) since I applied your mod. Is this a known problem or am I the only one facing it?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:Btw I noticed yesterday that I don't see posters anymore in the information screen (after pressing "I" on a movie) since I applied your mod. Is this a known problem or am I the only one facing it?

Look in the first post:
Quote:I also modded DialogVideoInfo.xml, so that it uses only poster.jpg for better quality (no scaling when using 720x1080px poster). But I also included the original DialogVideoInfo.xml (with night mod) in the package, so you can choose which one you want to use.

So if you don't use or want to use poster.jpg, just delete DialogVideoInfo.xml and rename DialogVideoInfo_orig.xml to DialogVideoInfo.xml.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version6