• 3(current)
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version
This is a big request `Black Smile

A fullscreen MultiPlex View with trailers... Can't blame a guy for trying Wink
`Black Wrote:So if you don't use or want to use poster.jpg, just delete DialogVideoInfo.xml and rename DialogVideoInfo_orig.xml to DialogVideoInfo.xml.

Blush

Thx for pointing it out for me Big Grin
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Here is the update for showcase... I also "merged" the original and modded DialogVideoInfo, so it now also looks for thumbs.

Download aeon night mod on github

Next: CD / DVD cases in list view

CD cases in showcase:
Great work mate but would prefer a link to just the mod not the whole of Aeon as well Tongue also is your mod ok with CF2009s mod?
This Black Edition in combination with Hitcher's MOD would rule them all Smile
I downloaded it anyway mate just to see and it looks like the "dark" part is not working thought I would let you know mate

Hm it's working here without a problem... did you turn theme to "dark" ?

To CF2009s mod.. you have to try but I don't think that all is working if you simply merge both mods.
Well as soon as some of the modded files overlap (which is very often the case) you will need to manually merge the files.
I just did it for the List View Mod from Leeuw coz I really love it. Unfortunately now I don't see these nice cd cases anymore. But well you can't have everything.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
we need some kind of an aeon mod dreamweaver what you see is what you get Editor of some kind, so more people can contribute to a super nuclear blast mod.
Laugh
maybe we can try and get a list together of mods that work side by side with "black"
Montellese Wrote:Well as soon as some of the modded files overlap (which is very often the case) you will need to manually merge the files.
I just did it for the List View Mod from Leeuw coz I really love it. Unfortunately now I don't see these nice cd cases anymore. But well you can't have everything.

I am using a combination of mods so what I did was manually add all the cd case edits into my current build. If you manually add these lines in the xml code there is something you will have to change.

Because the cd & dvd case is optional and the option is in the settings under advanced you need to do 1 of 2 things. Eitehr add this option into the settings or do what I did.

In the showcase, multiplex or listr.xml files there are lines which are conditional. Basically it is checking to see what the status of the variable dvdcase. Here is an example..

<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(dvdcase)">MovieShowcaseThumbDimensions</include>
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(dvdcase)">MovieShowcaseThumbDimensionsDVDCover</include>

What this is doing is saying...
if dvdcase is not enabled then include MovieShowcaseThumbDimensions
and next line
if dvdcase is enabled include MovieShowcaseThumbDimensionsDVDCover

Because I did not want to edit my settings files I just swapped these over. Because as default dvdcase is off then switch the way it does things. So in my edit it would look like this..

<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(dvdcase)">MovieShowcaseThumbDimensions</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(dvdcase)">MovieShowcaseThumbDimensionsDVDCover</include>

Just look for all these conditional includes for dvdcase and swap over teh conditions.
Thumbs Up 
is it possible to implement music flags into this as well. Maybe especially when viewing individual albums in list mode? with implementation of that this modified skin would be perfect for me. Thanks. great work on this.

edit: would it be possible to add CD/DVD covers to list view as well?
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
If XBMC is able to extract codec details for music? I don't know but if anyone has done mediaflags for music, then it would be no problem to add it to the music list view.

CD/DVD cases in list view should be out tomorrow or friday:
i know ronie got it going here in showcase, but if possible and your able to figure it out i think it would be cool to see it in list mode or even multiplex mode as well
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50138&page=21 post 209
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
this is very nice work Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version6