• 4(current)
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version
is anyone else having issues where you cant change the layout of the tv shows?
b00sted4fun Wrote:is anyone else having issues where you cant change the layout of the tv shows?

Have you unlocked the other views?
CD/DVD for list view is done. Check github for the updates. Smile

I'll check, if there's maybe a possibility for an easy way to get only the updates from github.

Is it possible to merge it with Hitcher's MOD? Your BLACK Mod just looks so fricking awesome, together with Hitcher's MOD it would be simply the best XBMC Skin ever ^^
Looking very nice!

Could trailers maybe be implemented as an option (toggle in Settings)?
Try4Ce Wrote:Is it possible to merge it with Hitcher's MOD? Your BLACK Mod just looks so fricking awesome, together with Hitcher's MOD it would be simply the best XBMC Skin ever ^^

I've asked Black if he minds me adding this to my mod and he said it's fine - I've just got to find the time now.Rolleyes
the rar and tar archieves are corrupt?
I tried some watched overlays in Mulitplex but there seems to be a problem that it's impossible to get a simple watched/unwatched status (e.g. listitem.watched / !listitem.watched)... so it's not possible to use different watched images, there's only "WatchedOverlay.png" and nothing else can be used. I have to remove list view overlays if there are such overlays (they don't look good in list view ^^):

Ayla Wrote:Looking very nice!

Could trailers maybe be implemented as an option (toggle in Settings)?

I think I'm adding this as well but first I want to do some other things (e.g. cases for tv shows).

neurosis13 Wrote:the rar and tar archieves are corrupt?

If you only load the latest commit then they are corrupt (don't know why...) but the full package should work.
showing my ignorance but how do you decifer between comment and main download. is the link on the first post not the main download? if so this is corrupt as well only showing 30.7M for file size.
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
Full package is also corrupt though i did fix it only to find most of the changed images missing! and could not even find the multiplex images on github! maybe a fault of github i don't knowSad
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
`Black Wrote:I tried some watched overlays in Mulitplex but there seems to be a problem that it's impossible to get a simple watched/unwatched status (e.g. listitem.watched / !listitem.watched)... so it's not possible to use different watched images, there's only "WatchedOverlay.png" and nothing else can be used. I have to remove list view overlays if there are such overlays (they don't look good in list view ^^):

To show an Unwatched overlay (named - OverlayUnwatched.png) you only need to add one to the Media folder and that's it.
Hitcher Wrote:I've asked Black if he minds me adding this to my mod and he said it's fine - I've just got to find the time now.Rolleyes

Awesome news, Hitcher, and many thanks to black (Danke dir Wink )

Hitcher's MOD just merges the top and most important MODs (great coding job) and black's Night MOD is just simply beautiful! Can't wait for that combination Smile

Keep it coming guys Smile
I'm having some trouble opening the .zip files seems to be corrupted Eek
Try4Ce Wrote:Awesome news, Hitcher, and many thanks to black (Danke dir Wink )

Hitcher's MOD just merges the top and most important MODs (great coding job) and black's Night MOD is just simply beautiful! Can't wait for that combination Smile

Keep it coming guys Smile

"Just" is not the right word here - I looked at the code for this skin and it is an amazing job in finding a way around this stuff. Linking these mods together is alot of work.

another note - the corrupt zip files seams to be github. Had the same problem using firefox (IE just dont wok on github) - but works fine with chrome.

/needtotest
I don't know why it's not working anymore... I deleted the repo, made a new fork of aeon, imported it to Eclipse, made the night branch, added all my mods and uploaded them. But it looks all like before, all my commits are still there and the zip files are still corrupt (didn't copy the local hidden project files from git).

@Hitcher
Yes, I know that but I can't add a bordertexture image because it's either shown on all movies or on no movie. Can't make a visible condition to show it only on watched movies.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version6