[Error] with newest Auriga
I found a problem with the newest Auriga release. If I use the files: Home.xml or Includes_Backgrounds.xml from the newest release, my background images for the main menu are completely back. If I replace those 2 files with ones from an older build, it works fine. What is also strange, it doesn't seem like the background art isn't working, but is being covered up. If you go into the settings menu, the correct background art will be displayed. Anyways, just a heads up.
Please use the 'search' function - this has been asked repeatedly since 'background loading' was introduced so you'll always need the very latest XBMC build.
Hitcher Wrote:Please use the 'search' function - this has been asked repeatedly since 'background loading' was introduced so you'll always need the very latest XBMC build.

Are you talking about the beta builds?
yes
Ah, I followed one of the unofficial faqs for the setup process and it didn't mention I needed the beta for the most recent version. FYI: I did search the aeon sub forum for the term backdrop black and didn't see any relevant results, but I might of missed it. Thanks for the info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Error] with newest Auriga0