• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin
(2012-05-27, 15:41)takoi Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 23:21)runel Wrote: Good work on this plugin. Smile Any way of getting ae, oe and aa displaying correctly? At the moment we get a few characters (probably some decoding issue) where they are.
You using latest version (downloaded using the 'zip' button)? Should have been fixed..

Im using 3.1.4, download/reinstalled again now, this the same issue. The first folder "A-AA", displays the AA (sorry, English keyboard) fine, but when I for example go into "Siste" the program "Groenn Glede" Is displayed as "Gr&#248'nn Glede".
(2012-06-02, 00:31)runel Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 15:41)takoi Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 23:21)runel Wrote: Good work on this plugin. Smile Any way of getting ae, oe and aa displaying correctly? At the moment we get a few characters (probably some decoding issue) where they are.
You using latest version (downloaded using the 'zip' button)? Should have been fixed..
Im using 3.1.4, download/reinstalled again now, this the same issue. The first folder "A-AA", displays the AA (sorry, English keyboard) fine, but when I for example go into "Siste" the program "Groenn Glede" Is displayed as "Gr&#248'nn Glede".
You aren't using the latest revision (I dont bump version. I think I'll start because this is apparently causing a lot of problems). Do this if you have installed it previously:

In your userdata/addons folder:
- delete plugin.video.nrk.beta
- delete 'packages' folder
- go to github page and click the zip button
- install
I had the same problem (the addon not showing up), and I had to delete the old version (3.1.4) (deleting the old beta version from here did not fix it).

The current master version in git seems to identify as 'NRK Nett-TV' (version 3.1.3). This claims an update is available, and if I press update I arrive back at 3.1.4 with the blue logo. Which one is actually newest?

Maybe I am doing something wrong. :/
(2012-06-04, 21:42)Teho Wrote: I had the same problem (the addon not showing up), and I had to delete the old version (3.1.4) (deleting the old beta version from here did not fix it).

The current master version in git seems to identify as 'NRK Nett-TV' (version 3.1.3). This claims an update is available, and if I press update I arrive back at 3.1.4 with the blue logo. Which one is actually newest?

Maybe I am doing something wrong. :/

It's supposed to be two different addons. Thought i fixed this.. Anyway, i did it now so please try latest revision
Looks good now Smile
Ok, I got NRK-beta 3.1.5.. Still no livestreams in HD :-( , everything else is perfect- But since NRK claims they are broadcasting theire livestreams in HD as well it woul'd be cool to get it working in xbmc. Any help appriciated :-)
(2012-06-06, 12:28)Fumo Wrote: Ok, I got NRK-beta 3.1.5.. Still no livestreams in HD :-( , everything else is perfect- But since NRK claims they are broadcasting theire livestreams in HD as well it woul'd be cool to get it working in xbmc. Any help appriciated :-)

It's not available yet.
hey, the other day came this feilon on addon nrk, nrk xbmc addon script fails. live streame is ok, but not the library. anyone else have this problem?
(2012-06-08, 08:28)jamen Wrote: hey, the other day came this feilon on addon nrk, nrk xbmc addon script fails. live streame is ok, but not the library. anyone else have this problem?

Same here, mostly all links in beta fail now. Sad Must be some major changes on their website?
/Jan-Erik

XBMCbuntu Eden
Acer Aspire 3600, NVidia ION
Linux 3.0.0-24-generic (Now running stable without any freeze)
It's just some minor changes. Will fix it soon, but expect it to break again. That's the part about 'beta':p. In the meantime, the old sd version should still work.
Ok, URL to the sd version?
sd version is in the official repo, however it seems to be randomly failing on certain menus for me. Anybody else experience this? Unstable site maybe.. Anyway:

beta v3.1.6
fixed errors caused by site changes
https://github.com/takoi/xbmc-addon-nrk
v3.1.7 (download)
- fixed errors caused by site changes
- subtitle support (thanks to tibnor)
(2012-07-10, 15:08)takoi Wrote: v3.1.7 (download)
- fixed errors caused by site changes
- subtitle support (thanks to tibnor)

Excellent work, it's now working again Big Grin

Good to see subtitles support, however it looks like they are about 10 seconds delayed. I have to go into the menu and move subtitles time 10 seconds ahead (maximum) for sync with video.

One more minor thing for later, when I pause the video for a few seconds, for going to the kitchen for more snacks Wink and when I return and press play, the video stops and I have to start the video again.

/Jan-Erik

XBMCbuntu Eden
Acer Aspire 3600, NVidia ION
Linux 3.0.0-24-generic (Now running stable without any freeze)
First of, I love this addon. Second, It would be good to have the catagories like the old one. Makes It easyer to browse for material.
Third, takoi thanks for your work-the nrk-beta staff have also showed interest in it.

Keep up developing! Have you looked at any of the other norwegian channels, and their web solutions-implemented in xbmc?

Thanks again!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin9