Increase recent count?
Lightbulb 
a few months back i switched back to xbmc on my mac from "that other player" Wink

overall i'm happy with the switch since in general i don't use any of their specific functions (only app i used was the apple trailer plugin .. which there is one here too) plus i get to use aeon Smile Smile

anyway .. the only thing that i miss from plex is the ability to have more then 25 items in my recents lists (with plex it was user definable amount upwards of 250 and you set it in the advancedsettings.xml) .. anyway we can get that in xbmc too ??
Not without editing the code (it's a #define at the top of VideoDatabase.cpp), or using a smartplaylist.

The new library will, ofcourse, take care of this. I'm not opposed to someone doing up a patch to do this in the meantime, given that the new library is a good couple of months off at least.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6754

added this to trac .. maybe someone with some free time that knows what their doing (hence why i can't) will be a kind soul and do this
Changed 3 minutes ago by vdrfan ¶

* status changed from accepted to closed
* resolution set to Fixed in SVN
* milestone changed from Future / Pending to 9.10

from trac .. does that mean that any build of svn i grab from 21070 and up will have this ??

no, it means the cookies are done!
excellent .. i like cookies Wink

btw .. thx vdrfan for the SUPER fast turnaround on this
you're welcome Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Increase recent count?0