Plex Style Keymap.xml Adaptation
updated to include stefanjobs' favourites idea. favourites is now accessable by pressing menu at the home screen. thanks for the great idea stefanjobs.

marc
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
Will this keymap.xml file work with XBMC on a windows box? If so, when I'm setting up my harmony remote, what do I set the device as?

~Patrick
Has this keymap made it to the SVN? I've just installed XBMC and they default keymap seems to be the old one. If not, can someone make it the default?
jmarshall Wrote:In that respect, pressing menu once for an OSD while playing menu, but treating it as "back" everywhere else is also inconsistent. One option is to map Menu to stop while in fullscreen, with play hold mapped to the OSD?

I agree with this mapping. I think I like it better than what Plex currently has because it's more consistent overall and it's more compatible with the behavior of Front Row or Apple TV.
Hey El Massman,

now that we're able to read from single .xml files for each remote, did you consider to extract the AppleRemote and Harmony parts out of the big Keymap.xml file?

I'd like to update our AppleRemote and Harmony mappings and with the split files it'd be way easier to see what has changed.

cheers,
mdd

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I've split it up and committed the AppleRemote with minor modifications (MyPicturesFiles -> MyPictures and one duplicated entry) to svn

Thanks again for the fixes!

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
I guess the online-manual has been updated?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
sho Wrote:I guess the online-manual has been updated?

Ha! Wrong guess! Tongue

* MaestroDD hides and goes updating the manual

done: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Global_Apple_Remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plex Style Keymap.xml Adaptation0