Movie Information Display
i have been doing this for a while with a real pc and would love to have something like it on the xbox so i wouldn't need the pc.

example. in a folder where you have move files. i would want to be able to put a html file or simular file that would load instead of the list of movies. i have my pc doing it with php where i link the file by filename/path and i can see a description of the movie(video clip) that i have specified, a thumnail of the movie which i can zoom in (like the cover of a movie or shot from within the show) and then i can say play or move to the next movie in the folder.

i really love this featuer when it comes to tv series that i have on the hard drive. example alias. you would open the alias folder and be presented with season 1 episode 1 information. picture, description, play, forward , back.

if this feature is already here i would love to know how to do it. so i can have my pc do something else instead of being a on deman video playback machine. (and let the xbox do it since the picture looks better on the tv then off the pc's tv out)

thanks a million to whoever tries to get this done.
screen shot:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Information Display0