[MOD] Pitch Black - Multiplex Mod
I've been making new episode tabs this evening guys (Where it says "Episode1.1" etc), ready to import for the next version if you like them.

Default: http://i39.tinypic.com/2po5kau.jpg

Any thoughts, which do you prefer ?
I prefer the 2nd one - seems easier to read. Nice.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
***1st one***

back to the multiplex view with plot is there a way to get it to scroll through your extrathumbs as mine only uses two be a shame to waste the others plus tbh it would be smart Big Grin
Ok thanks, I might do one thats a combination of both, or set one as default but put the other one in the .rar for anyone that wants it.

About the thumbs slideshow for the plot view, yeah I'm going to take a look at the code because that annoys me too, it is a waste of nice thumbs !
DuMbGuM Wrote:Ok thanks, I might do one thats a combination of both, or set one as default but put the other one in the .rar for anyone that wants it.

About the thumbs slideshow for the plot view, yeah I'm going to take a look at the code because that annoys me too, it is a waste of nice thumbs !

Cheers mate and good work
z][ggy;353395 Wrote:Cheers mate and good work

No probs, thanks.

Download link updated to new version, includes the multiplex_labelblock I was discussing with you guys, I made a cross between the first and second and ran with that since you liked both.

Off to work on the menu and that plot view slideshow issue now. Smile
z][ggy;353380 Wrote:back to the multiplex view with plot is there a way to get it to scroll through your extrathumbs as mine only uses two be a shame to waste the others plus tbh it would be smart Big Grin

Feature now added, check post 1 for instructions Wink

*Download archive updated
cheers mate Smile
* Updated to Version 1.2.2

New context menu's and volume bar added.

Screens:

Before:

After:

Volume bar:

More coming soon, enjoy Smile
damn, you make a logo for your MOD !!!

cool

BTW in what XML is the new volume bar and disc icon when you play music even the new submenu under settings, I would like to add it manually I dont want to update the skin because am afraid of loosing my mods.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Need to make it look classy lol.

I'll do a clearArt one if you like.. let's face it, it deserves a nice one Wink

I didn't look for an XML for them because I just replaced the images with redesigned ones but I'd say the menu itself is in "DialogContextMenu.xml".
DuMbGuM Wrote:Need to make it look classy lol.

I'll do a clearArt one if you like.. let's face it, it deserves a nice one Wink

I didn't look for an XML for them because I just replaced the images with redesigned ones but I'd say the menu itself is in "DialogContextMenu.xml".

if you want to make one, welcome !

where is the volume icon ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
It's in Aeon/media/dialogs.
Download link updated: Ver.1.2.3

Updates include a Pitch Black backdrop, or, Pitch Blackdrop :p

Just ask if you need a different resolution of it and I'll try accommodate you.

Also new hard drive icon seen when scanning and go back icon for TV view. (pictured below)

that background looks nice men !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Pitch Black - Multiplex Mod1