[MOD] Pitch Black - Multiplex Mod
DuMbGuM Wrote:Cheers mate, appreciate it. Dunno if the icons are what you had in mind so if there's anything specific you would prefer let me know and I'll try help !
Well i have used pretty much all of the textures and combined them with black's black mod.
The icons are actually better than i were expecting it now feels like a complete skin if ya know what i mean i am also using the backdrops as they fit in better than the ones i were using. and i will be including them in my future releases for the xbox, thanks a million ya just made my day....Big Grin
ps if i think of anything else that may be improved i will give you a shout as the black with the blue tinge is great
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Great news, happy to hear it !

Just noticed something I missed..

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4861/...neltop.png

That goes in:

Aeon/media/info

and

Aeon/media/info/lite

Updating the archive with it in a minute..

*Edit

Download link now active again.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Great news, happy to hear it !

Just noticed something I missed..

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4861/...neltop.png

That goes in:

Aeon/media/info

and

Aeon/media/info/lite

Updating the archive with it in a minute..

*Edit

Download link now active again.
Cheers for that oneSmile god your quick off the markLaugh
Has to be done Wink

I think I'll do backdrops for the sections I don't use later like pictures & weather.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Has to be done Wink

I think I'll do backdrops for the sections I don't use later like pictures & weather.
That would make sense for most folk who use stuff like pictures and apps but i am more than happy with the ones you done so far.Smile
Ps the info panel in the above link i altered the brightness on one so it fits in well with the light theme and the other i darkend slightly and still looks great
Fixed:

Updated archive. Added buttons for file browser, found under /media/list.

Removed ClearArt pack from mod to reduce file-size, can be found as a seperate download on page 1.

Will post a new backdrop download when I get around to making more.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Fixed:

Updated archive. Added buttons for file browser, found under /media/list.

Removed ClearArt pack from mod to reduce file-size, can be found as a seperate download on page 1.

Will post a new backdrop download when I get around to making more.
sounds good as that's somat i don't use is the clear art, it's a bit over kill for my tastesSmile
lol yeah I thought it might annoy some people. Will be updating a few things as soon as I can, cheers.
Is there any way to make the popups text and the context menu text lighter where its easier to read? I know this might be a personal thing for me, but its difficult for me to actually read what its saying and what im scrolling through on the context menu since the font is dark.

Thanks
It may be to do with your screens display as they seem very visible to me, but I'll certainly have a look to see if I can make them white or lighter for you if I can, thanks for the suggestion.

*Edit:

I can make the fonts larger or make the menu darker, would this help? Not sure just yet how to change the font colour, thats probably all you need really. I'll have another look tomorrow.
Font.xml

Try that it will make the text larger, see if it helps at all...

And place this in your 'media/dialogs' folder, it will put the text on a darker background.. Rename it to 'context_middle.png'
I just love the contrasting colors with the black and teal....Nice work..
Thanks for the feedback !
Hi all,

First update in a while.. I'm adding an Aeon icon pack and a transparent BluRay box for the movie list view, these are not specific to Pitch Black, feel free to use these with any mod you like, or add them to your own, enjoy Smile

DL links on page 1, here are the screenshots:

Oh and a quick sidenote, if anyone can tell me how to get my list view flags ^^^^ to appear white like in the multiplex 'night' view I'd appreciate it, thanks.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Hi all,

First update in a while.. I'm adding an Aeon icon pack and a transparent BluRay box for the movie list view, these are not specific to Pitch Black, feel free to use these with any mod you like, or add them to your own, enjoy Smile

Here are the screenshots:

Oh and a quick sidenote, if anyone can tell me how to get my list view flags ^^^^ to appear white like in the multiplex 'night' view I'd appreciate it, thanks.

It´s done via <colordiffuse> ( In IncludeShowcaseMediaFlagNightShade /LightShade)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Pitch Black - Multiplex Mod1