Could a skilled modder make this mod for Aeon?
I suppose I could try lol the least that can happen is I fail Tongue
If you can upload them it would be great plus any idea's where to start lol
would be so great!! i'm missing those in the very good AEON skin. hopefully we have these overlays soon in AEON.
matt Wrote:would be so great!! i'm missing those in the very good AEON skin. hopefully we have these overlays soon in AEON.

I will upload them tomorrow when i get home as i am doing this on my mobile right now.
But not to offend any body but god i hope djh does not include them in his builds as i think they look tacky but if you like em thats ok i just don't want the buggers myselfLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:I will upload them tomorrow when i get home as i am doing this on my mobile right now.
But not to offend any body but god i hope djh does not include them in his builds as i think they look tacky but if you like em thats ok i just don't want the buggers myselfLaugh

hehe fairplay tbh the last thing I would expect is djh to include them but would be nice to add as a mod.

btw cheers paul Wink
Inside the media/thumbs folder are the images(movieposter_frame.png, movieposter_mask.png, poster_glass.png, etc..) that DVD Posters sit inside then you change those images to the cases you like. That would give you a crude start from there you would have to tweak some settings in showcase.xml.
mcborzu Wrote:Inside the media/thumbs folder are the images(movieposter_frame.png, movieposter_mask.png, poster_glass.png, etc..) that DVD Posters sit inside then you change those images to the cases you like. That would give you a crude start from there you would have to tweak some settings in showcase.xml.

Cheers mate just waiting on the *.png's that paul is going to upload tomoz
Ironically, I just edited my media/thumbs images to get rid of the glass overlays.

I'm surprised by how many people don't like the clean look.
Killer Rabbit Wrote:Ironically, I just edited my media/thumbs images to get rid of the glass overlays.

I'm surprised by how many people don't like the clean look.

We are not really talking about that it's mock effect clear dvd case and music case that I want

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Could a skilled modder make this mod for Aeon?0