TV scraper picks random tv shows
Hi, I got so much trouble with the old release of XBMC. So I thought I would totally reinstall to the newest version (XBMC Babylon 9.04.1-repack2).
Dont got the same trouble as before, BUT when I'm scanning for TV-Shows everything goes wrong.
XBMC thinks that I have random episodes from different shows in the same folder.

I'm using the following structure and I worked perfect before I reinstalled !

TV Shows
|----TV Show 1
| |___ TV Show 1 Media files
|
|----TV Show 2
| |___ TV Show 2 Media files
|
----TV Show 3
|___ TV Show 3 Media files

I've tested different sites to get info from, thetvdb, tvrage, tv.com and so on. No difference at all.

The movies goes perfect to scrap.

Any tips for what could be wrong?

EDIT: Set content in the folder named: "TV Shows"

Here is debug log; part1 part2
Where do you Set content?
Where is the debug log?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:Where do you Set content?
Where is the debug log?

first post updated
From a quick look all seems to be ok. What exactly goes wrong?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:From a quick look all seems to be ok. What exactly goes wrong?

hm, this is an example;
I updated my TV library to look at deadliest warrior ("C:\TV Shows\ Deadliest Warrior\Deadliest.Warrior.S01E0X.HDTV.XviD\deadliest.warrior.s01e01.hdtv.rar\deadliest.warrior.s01e01.hdtv.avi"

I got 8 episodes, 1-9 (but not #6). so the "X" is episode number.

It scans and nothing seems to be wrong, I go to library mode and TV show -> deadliest warrior. I got the fan art and everything seems to be fine.
But when I get in to the episodes, there are just 4 of them (thats not the biggest problem). 2 of them seems to be right, but (here is the real deal) the other 2 episodes is just empty, no thumbs and no name, just empty. And when I click on the first empty one, an episode from another tv show is starting. in this case the first AND the second empty in deadliest warrior was "Den rätte för rosing s01e04" ("C:\TV Shows\Den Rätte För Rosing\Den.Ratte.For.Rosing.S01E04.SWEDiSH.PDTV.XviD\drfr.s01e04.pdtv.xvid.rar\drfr.s01e04.pdtv.xvid.avi")

And it seems to be the same for every show but with different wired episodes.

Under TopGear Australia Season 5 I can find an empty episode that leads to an episode from the two and a half men folder... and in two and a half men there is no episode at all, but I have the whole Season 6.
Sounds weird. Please try to move the library (MyVideos34.db) to another location and try again with a fresh one.
Mind uploading your current video library somewhere so we can have a look what might cause this?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
sure, will come back with results.

here is the db; http://filebin.ca/hquvt/MyVideos34.db
I'm back, seems to work fine with new db. only tried on one show (yes, I tried on 1 show before and it didn't work). I will try the hole "TV Show" later on, take so much time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV scraper picks random tv shows1