Windowed Mode
Hi All

I have been through the searches etc etc and Google all to no avail. My prob relates to the windowed mode of XBMC, yet all searches containing the letters W-I-N-D-O-W come up with.....you guessed it not my issues.

Recently installed XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2 on my vista machine and all is coming together nicely. Last noght (whilst toying with settings) I have managed to get XBMC to only operate in windowed mode at all times. The maximise/minimise buttons do not work !!

I have also tried the starting in windowed mode which does exactly that!!

Im guessing it's a case of some setting thats been toyed with but I just cant see what I've done - any suggestions as I dont wanna re install a loose the customisiations

Cheers
Try setting the resolution under settings->appearance->screen.
Run the program with -fs at the end. Easiest way is to just make a shortcut then go to the properties of it and in the Target field make sure it says something like "C:\Program Files\XBMC\XBMC.exe" -fs

But you should already have a similar shortcut in your Start > All Programs > XBMC Media Center. It should be the one that says XBMC and not XBMC (Windowed Mode).
stunning response times guys thanks a million.

I will give both a try when home tonight and re-post the results.

Once again many thanks
bobo1on1 Wrote:Try setting the resolution under settings->appearance->screen.

Spot on matey, few clicks and now all sorted. I had set the res to 16:9 which had caused my probs.

Many many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windowed Mode0