How do I post pictures in the forum?
Hi, How do i post picx in the forum?
you need to put them on an imagehost service like: tinypic.com or imageshack.us and then link to the pic there
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

After you've uploaded your picture to one of those sites, use the "insert image" tool when you post your mesage (the little yellow box w/ mountians), copy the link that the previously mentioned site gave you in the box that pops up.
Thanks
Please use a sane resolution! All these 720p, 1080p, etc screenshots just make the forums hard to read.
althekiller Wrote:Please use a sane resolution! All these 720p, 1080p, etc screenshots just make the forums hard to read.
if you must post in 1080p, most of the image sharing sites have thumbnails you can post into the forum instead of the full res image.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I post pictures in the forum?0