MiniMeedia v0.90 Released (17/06/2009)
Waffa Wrote:Yeah grap a new build > 21076 and everything goes automagically.
No rescan needed.!!Big Grin
Edit: Do enable it in settings / video / general

Edit:

I would like to see them Nod but there seems to be no space for it Confused
Agree with studio and rating should be on the left.Big Grin

I'm running build 21101 and I dont see the setting to enable it i.e nothing in settings/video/general. Also added new movies to the library and it did not pick up any media flags. Anybody else got this working properly.

Thanks

Maybe you need to look closer Cool

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Image

by doing that i got video and audio flags on the TV section .. but only video on movies ... i think my nfo files are the ones creating the problem tho
Radikaltimes Wrote:by doing that i got video and audio flags on the TV section .. but only video on movies ... i think my nfo files are the ones creating the problem tho

I wouldn't have thought the nfo flags would affect it as they will only be read when you refresh the movie info? Since the media flagging is done without the need to refresh movie info then the nfo file is probably not used - unless you have refreshed (after media flagging occurred) and you also have a media manager that is already creating the xml that will overwrite the new media flagging fields?

Best way to find out would be to remove an nfo file from a movie, remove the movie from XBMC and then update your library to pick it up again and see what you get.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Waffa Wrote:But do miss : Flag images for different video formats.
Will be in a future release.

Waffa Wrote:Don't know for sure but xbmc scrapes the flags directly from the video file.
Don't know if it looks first into your .nfo file. (Think not.)
Yep, when you open movies (or tv episodes) it scans the files, finds the relevant info and updates the library accordingly.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I've noticed that if you switch views, like for example to waterfall, only list view shows up, as well as if u switch to list view, only waterfall view shows... i cant switch to any view anymore except waterfall and list... just my 2 cents Wink

EDIT: Correction... dunno how it happened, but reinstalling the skin worked, can now switch to every view. Seriously, it was weird, even after restarting xbmc there was no use, now all works again... but maybe still an issue to look into, might be a random bug or somewhat..

OK just tried another build 21125 and still nothing. I'm running this on xbox. Did a clean install. I'm really confused now Huh
Slipx Wrote:OK just tried another build 21125 and still nothing. I'm running this on xbox. Did a clean install. I'm really confused now Huh

As of rev 21111 this feature was not available for xbox.
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
Slipx Wrote:OK just tried another build 21125 and still nothing. I'm running this on xbox. Did a clean install. I'm really confused now Huh

Rev 21076 isn't merged to the xbox yet.
So isn't working on xbox.
Arnova if you have some spare time .
does any of the provided fonts cater for east-asian languages?
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
Ok ..this is now more strange Smile
here are 2 screenshots, one using Transparency the other one MiniMeedia.

Please have in mind that i KNOW that MiniMeedia is NOT going to post all the flags that Transparency does.

my only problem is that MiniMeedia is only showing up the video flags and ONLY aac for audio in some movies.

any inside in what could be causing this will be appreciated.

thank you

minimeedia:

transparency:
It's looking very good Smile

Could you maybe post screenshots of the alternative fonts in action?
Really long movie tiltles are overlaping the plot in vidoefullscreen.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
eriksmith200 Wrote:Could you maybe post screenshots of the alternative fonts in action?

Radikaltimes Wrote:Ok ..this is now more strange Smile
here are 2 screenshots, one using Transparency the other one MiniMeedia.

Please have in mind that i KNOW that MiniMeedia is NOT going to post all the flags that Transparency does.

my only problem is that MiniMeedia is only showing up the video flags and ONLY aac for audio in some movies.

any inside in what could be causing this will be appreciated.

thank you

minimeedia:

transparency:

You're right, the current version doesn't show all the flags but it should be showing the flags for dts 5.1. Do you know what the ListItem.AudioCodec and ListItem.AudioChannels values are? For MiniMeedia to show the same flags I would expect the values to be dca and 6.

Also are you sure that Transparency skin is DEFINITELY displaying those flags based on the new XBMC media flagging fields and not because of values in the ListItem.Studio field?

EDIT: In the following image that xbs08 recently posted it is showing the dts 5.1 flags so the skin is doing it, just not sure why it isn't for your Planet of the Apes. (It's most likely a different AudioCodec or Transparency skin is still using the Studio field)

xbs08 Wrote:Really long movie tiltles are overlaping the plot in vidoefullscreen.

Should be fixed in next release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.90 Released (17/06/2009)1