[APPLETV] Installing Plugins on Apple TV (ATV)?
Question 
Where do i download plugins for tv shows for the apple tv (xbmc)? I have search on the forums and all i see and thread discussing them but no links on downloading them.
Try this:

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29911
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
thanks
I downloaded the SVN Repo Installer, and placed in users/frontrow/library/application support/XBMC/plugins/programs/ and i also added the xml file in users/frontrow/library/application support/XBMC/plugins/programs/SVN Repo Installer/resources/repositories/ , but i still do not see any plugins available for download. I am on 9.0.4 off xbmc, am i missing something?
When you run the SVN Repo Installer from XBMC, you do not get a menu to update or look at the add-ons?
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
Maybe i am doing the wrong this or going about this the wrong way. I am wanting to add tv shows plugins like for NBC or CBS etc? Is this the right thing?
settings -> skin settings -> home windows -> show programs
thanks divilla, only option i have is disable programs. Does that mean they are already shown. When i go to add source the only options i see is apple movie trailers, doesn't give me any other options.
racksprt Wrote:Maybe i am doing the wrong this or going about this the wrong way. I am wanting to add tv shows plugins like for NBC or CBS etc? Is this the right thing?

This is a good way to go, you will note that some of the plugin developers have their own google sites as well, but I find the majority use the SVN repository, which the SVN Repo Installer works with.

Depending on the skin, you should find a "programs" item in the skin home page. Davilla's post is an option for the default skin that comes with XBMC. Following his path, should bring you to options which for the Show programs is a button to toggle on/off. When on, it shows the programs item in the home page. Select that and you should see programs plugin, select that, and you should see SVN repo installer.
thanks, with your guys help got that working. Now i am just trying to figure out how to add a specific show to my "tv shows" area. I browsed to a show and chose to set content and went through the setting but it still doesn't show up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLETV] Installing Plugins on Apple TV (ATV)?0