CE fonts Auriga
Are CE fonts available for Auriga?
no only, AB and DF available Eek.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
diemos Wrote:no only, AB and DF available Eek.

Central European
No. There are some of the fonts labelled as _CE and they seem to be, but in the XBMC the problematic letters are missing.

I modded the fonts for hungarian but a little overdid it (I usually do this for printing, and since the long running inconsistencies of the used ~^ accents the only safe solution te change the CE and the WE codepages as well). So now there are no ^ or ~ accents just the ˝ versions. Sometime I really don't get the codepages like I have hungarian subtitles which are perfect in other players, and no porb. in xbmc also, only the title has no accents Sad
Also, the Aeon_rss_ce.ttf seems to be OK but it wasn't in the program. Now with modded all the letters in both codepages all's well.
Except when I'm dealing with titles using those but whatever.
Meglivorn Wrote:No. There are some of the fonts labelled as _CE and they seem to be, but in the XBMC the problematic letters are missing.

I modded the fonts for hungarian but a little overdid it (I usually do this for printing, and since the long running inconsistencies of the used ~^ accents the only safe solution te change the CE and the WE codepages as well). So now there are no ^ or ~ accents just the ˝ versions. Sometime I really don't get the codepages like I have hungarian subtitles which are perfect in other players, and no porb. in xbmc also, only the title has no accents Sad
Also, the Aeon_rss_ce.ttf seems to be OK but it wasn't in the program. Now with modded all the letters in both codepages all's well.
Except when I'm dealing with titles using those but whatever.

Hi, could you share these fonts? I would need ű and ő letters Rolleyes

cheers'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CE fonts Auriga0