[RELEASE] XbmcExternalPlayerController Application for Windows
Livin the error is related to the loading of your keymap.xml. Their a modification in it which my application cant handle. Can you send me by pm the code of your keymap.xml so i can test it and fix the behavior in my application
tiben20 Wrote:Livin the error is related to the loading of your keymap.xml. Their a modification in it which my application cant handle. Can you send me by pm the code of your keymap.xml so i can test it and fix the behavior in my application

I have not mod'd my keymap.xml

Click Here for the XML
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
any update to this app?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
sorry i stopped developping the application. Im actually working on the xbmc directx port.
tiben20 Wrote:sorry i stopped developping the application. Im actually working on the xbmc directx port.

Please get in touch with Eli or jmarshall as soon as you have some code to share before it might go in the wrong direction.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hey wiso you ever tryed to compile ffmpeg with --enable-avisynth and try a to launch the .avs script from xbmc
Code:
DirectShowSource("yourfile.avi",fps=30,audio=true,video=true)
This is weird i got the sound working but not the video
With ffplay the avs script work perfectly.
does this work with the current build of xbmcHuh
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Not yet its fails when its calling av_codecopen for the rawvideo coming from avisynth
tiben20 Wrote:Hey wiso you ever tryed to compile ffmpeg with --enable-avisynth and try a to launch the .avs script from xbmc

Nope. Even though I'm developing for windows I'm not an expert there Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XbmcExternalPlayerController Application for Windows0