• 8(current)
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations
cdArt pack: up to 150 ready to use cdArts

added to the first page !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Thank you for the awesome mod, I am having an issue where the CD Art is showing up as Fanart, not sure if I missed something stupid here. My CD Art is album name.png and the Fanart is Artist Name.jpg.
Reginald Wrote:Thank you for the awesome mod, I am having an issue where the CD Art is showing up as Fanart, not sure if I missed something stupid here. My CD Art is album name.png and the Fanart is Artist Name.jpg.

you dont miss anything I have to fix that, the problem is the path to the fanart folder is the same where the cdArt is, you can create a folder name <cd> for example inside the artist folder and edit the path of the cdArt in MusicVisualisation.xml
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Thanks for the info!
Raven Im sorry but im still lost with this Confused

Plzz cant you host some where and ad your modded Auriga pack?? Im begging you...Big Grin

EDIT: DONT BOTHER, I GOT IT WORKING NOW WEEEEIIIIII Smile
got it working but is it me or is the spinning part not done yet?
NEW fix code for everyone that cant make this work and also add:

*spinning cdArt code.
*fallback image if there is no cdArt for the playing album.(you'll need svn r21336 or up)
*everything in one pack download (just replace/merge)
*progress bar behind timer (just the size of the 4 digits, if you want it other place or size just play with the progressbar control in musicVisualization.xml)

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
fantastic mate you have explained the fanart with the "readme" file but not where to put the cdarts and the naming of them Smile
z][ggy;364528 Wrote:fantastic mate you have explained the fanart with the "readme" file but not where to put the cdarts and the naming of them Smile

upsss !! Shocked

sorry I will fix it immediately.

thanks a lot z][ggy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already post the new pack here and in the first page!

Fix, missing folder and readme.txt

cdArt MOD pack
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:upsss !! Shocked

sorry I will fix it immediately.

thanks a lot z][ggy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already post the new pack here and in the first page!

Fix, missing folder and readme.txt

cdArt MOD pack

hehe np mate btw awsome work Smile
Quote:hehe np mate btw awsome work

Thanks !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Tested and fully working awsome Smile
z][ggy;364567 Wrote:Tested and fully working awsome Smile

really glad to hear Nod
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
ok lol i know plenty of places to get the art but how do i get the outside edge transparent lol as just got a cover opened it in ms paint saved as a *.png and it works fine apart from the square edge lol
z][ggy;364572 Wrote:ok lol i know plenty of places to get the art but how do i get the outside edge transparent lol as just got a cover opened it in ms paint saved as a *.png and it works fine apart from the square edge lol

you need photoshop or another graphics application and with circular selection tool select a perfect circle around the cd when you got it press select and inverse and it will select all that is not the cd and press delete, there you have the perfect round cdArt then you pass that to a new transparent document at least 500x500 and resize the cdArt, cut the center, trim the document so the border of the cd touch the border of the document/canvas and save it as .png

this instructions are more for photoshop than any other

you need an app. to make them ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations2