Removing a shared folder?
I am very new to this. I recently bought an Apple TV which already had XBMC on it. Everything works fine and I was able to setup some network shares (i.e. share video folders on a windows PC in the network to show up in AT).

I have moved some stuff around in that PC and no longer want to have that network share. I cannot see a way to delete this shared folder/drive. I can add new shares but once there, I cannot remove any! I have read the forum and FAQ with no success. All these refer to ways of deleting shares and so forth on computers but not Apple TV. FYI: I have never had a Mac and do not have access to one either.

Please advise,
If you are referring to "sources" in XBMC, get out of Library Mode, position to the source you want to remove, press and hold the apple remote menu key (brings up the context menu), and remove source. Be sure to answer yes to remove library entries when asked.
AppleTV 3.0.2, iMac 10.6.2, Launcher 3.2.4, (AppleTV Installed with Launcher), SVN: XBMC 9.11 (R26018).
Thanks bud! That did the trick Smile

Thanks again,
What may also help
Just wanted to mention that someone mentioned that item can be removed holding OK or left arrow button or C key.
In my case only worked to connect mouse and right click the item to show the menu. (older LibreELEC 9.2.8)
Source: https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Context_Menu

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing a shared folder?0