Weird weather properties title(s) after modding a Horizonz install?
Question 
I recently modded my homescreen in my Horizonz installation to show the Aeon Weather module on the homescreen...

After doing so, I noticed this:

(It should say "Temp" where it says "CLIPS" and the blank field underneath should say "Units"...)

I grepped and re-grepped, using various word combinations, all the files in my installation looking for a possible relationship that would lead me to somewhere, but I got nothin'. I've also manually inspected the Includes_objects.xml (which appears to be the file naming those fields) and still haven't found anything out of the ordinary. Huh I have even tried copying the required includes files from two different sources three different times and still no change.

Anyone have any idea why this would happen or what could possibly cause it?
Baphomet Wrote:I recently modded my homescreen in my Horizonz installation to show the Aeon Weather module on the homescreen...

After doing so, I noticed this:

(It should say "Temp" where it says "CLIPS" and the blank field underneath should say "Units"...)

I grepped and re-grepped, using various word combinations, all the files in my installation looking for a possible relationship that would lead me to somewhere, but I got nothin'. I've also manually inspected the Includes_objects.xml (which appears to be the file naming those fields) and still haven't found anything out of the ordinary. Huh I have even tried copying the required includes files from two different sources three different times and still no change.

Anyone have any idea why this would happen or what could possibly cause it?

Add the following line to: strings.xml (in folder of your skin: language/English)

<string id="50000">TEMP</string>
<string id="50001">UNITS</string>

Add the next block in: Includes_Objects.xml ( in your skin folder: 720p)

<control type="label">
<posx>20</posx>
<posy>67</posy>
<width>141</width>
<height>220</height>
<align>left</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>Font_WeatherLabel</font>
<textcolor>c0FFFFFF</textcolor>
<label>$LOCALIZE[50000][CR]$LOCALIZE[50001][CR]$LOCALIZE[406][CR]$LOCALIZE[403][CR]$LOCALIZE[405]</label>
</control>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird weather properties title(s) after modding a Horizonz install?0