[REQUEST] Theme for Windows Vista to match Aeon?
Lightbulb 
I'm not a programmer or anything, but i think it would be cool if we had a theme for Vista which matched the Aeon skin in XBMC. If anybody would be able to do this i would be thrilled, and probably many others too.

Excuse my shitty english.
Oo
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Oo
Oo
Oo
Laugh

http://austin8159.deviantart.com/

this is what the coder wrote on his homepage:

....Hey, remember how like a year ago and a half ago I started this visual style called aeon? And how like, 8 months ago I said I was almost done?
Well...

It's done.
Congratulations.

It's bigger and better than anything but my own eyes have seen. As far as standard msstyles go, it's going to be the prettiest thing you've done to your desktop since you discovered there IS a wallpaper that's not "bliss". It's the most usable visual style in history. It's perfection. You will love it.............

wow .. didn't expect that
i think i just wet myself. That theme is hawt!
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
*Mandatory eww Windows comment*
PainToad Wrote:*Mandatory eww Windows comment*

^
PainToad Wrote:*Mandatory eww Windows comment*

*Mandatory FanBoi yawn*
I don't get it.. Vista is just ugly, even with "aeon like skins" and everything.
*Mandatory moderate user post (boring and long)*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Theme for Windows Vista to match Aeon?1