tv show view, cant return back to root, takes me back to main menu instead.
i use to be able to go into my tv show episode view and then click back to get back to the previous screen with all my different tv shows. but now, when i click back, it takes me back to the main menu (screen that shows you music, movies, pictures, movies, settings, etc.)

ever since i updated to the latest auriga, i been having this problem. have things changed? is there an option for the tv show section to jump back to the root instead of the main menu when pressing the back button?
Yeah, mine has been doing this for a while turbinez, I just assumed it was me.
turbinez Wrote:i use to be able to go into my tv show episode view and then click back to get back to the previous screen with all my different tv shows. but now, when i click back, it takes me back to the main menu (screen that shows you music, movies, pictures, movies, settings, etc.)

ever since i updated to the latest auriga, i been having this problem. have things changed? is there an option for the tv show section to jump back to the root instead of the main menu when pressing the back button?

it has been changed, "ESC" back now goes to previous menu, not previous folder like your after, try pressing backspace while your in TV Shows - Seasons or Episodes. then it;s just a matter of getting use to having a to press a different key / remote button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tv show view, cant return back to root, takes me back to main menu instead.0