[RELEASE] µTorrent WebUI Control (Programs) Plugin - Control your uTorrent client
Big Grin 
Nuka1195 Wrote:settings not saving.

theres a bug in xbmc that was fixed in linuxbranch that hasn't been ported to xbox.

Is there any relation to the urllib2 problem? Should I post in the development forum?

With further thought, if the settings are not saving and the plugin is run the default IP will be used. This means, there will be no route to host everytime.
Enabling token auth seems to stop me from being able to add torrents via the webui. Is there any way that you can have token auth enabled and still be able to add torrents via the webui? If not this plugin is a none starter for me as I need to add torrents via the web.
will this work with vuze by any chance?
thanks
logictester Wrote:will this work with vuze by any chance?
Torrent-Controller (Script) works with Azureus/Vuze:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=22139

...would be great if these where merged somehow Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
medicineuk Wrote:Enabling token auth seems to stop me from being able to add torrents via the webui. Is there any way that you can have token auth enabled and still be able to add torrents via the webui? If not this plugin is a none starter for me as I need to add torrents via the web.
I've got token auth enabled and I added torrents via the webui just fine.
Gamester17 Wrote:Torrent-Controller (Script) works with Azureus/Vuze:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=22139

...would be great if these where merged somehow Wink

We will be looking into this...
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Plugin SettingsHuh can someone helpHuh??
what i need to write on it?
Hello, thanks for this, I have it installed, but I have some questions:

Is there any way to see which torrents have finished downloading? I get the same green icon for stuff I am downloading and stuff I am seeding.

Also in the right hand pane the only thing I have is the torrent name, is that right, in your screen caps on P1 of this thread it looks like there is another column with further info in.

I am hoping to see what I have downloaded so I know I can watch it.

Cheers
Steve
Can anyone advise me why i am unable to add torrents using this script...

the eztv script is downloading them to a folder called torrents in my userdata folder but when i try to add torrents nothing happens.
blackadaberry Wrote:Can anyone advise me why i am unable to add torrents using this script...

the eztv script is downloading them to a folder called torrents in my userdata folder but when i try to add torrents nothing happens.

eztv is down. Maybe its the reason?
Great plugin, I had no problems with the install or setup.

One feature request though, I noticed there was not % completed anywhere to be found when looking at the torrents. I searched through the uTorrent developer forums and the code a little bit and found how to add it by changing line 107 of the default.py file to read

addDir(repr(int(complete)) + "% " + name,url,mode,thumb,hashnum)

It just adds the % to the beginning of the file name when adding the directory to the view, so your torrents read 'X% "Torrent Name"'. This is especially helpful when trying to see where the torrents are at, or if maybe I should pause one so another can finish quicker.
Sorry to resurrect an old post but I get a phyton error when I try to install the plugin.

Alan...
Completely new plugin, great for every user of uTorrent:
(lots of credits go to bonecrusher8)
zilexa Wrote:Completely new plugin, great for every user of uTorrent:
(lots of credits go to bonecrusher8)

is there a new plugin? where?
I'm looking for a way to manage my uTorrent thru XBMC for some days now,

is this script working on Dharma Beta 3?
Phaeton Wrote:Sorry to resurrect an old post

I second that...

Thanks for coding this but... the plugin is not working.. even though the WebGUI works fine in my browser, the plugin keeps saying "Fail to connect to Daemon".

When i enter the path in my browser i noticed it only works when i add "gui" to the url... so only this path works "http://127.0.0.1:8080/gui/"
Does your plugin point to the "gui" path?
It will not work when i manually enter "127.0.0.1/gui/" in the plugin settings.. i tried all possible variations.

What on earth am i doing wrong?

I also noticed that manually editing the settings.xml file doesnt work. How come?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] µTorrent WebUI Control (Programs) Plugin - Control your uTorrent client1