Hello to all .-)
I live in the center of Switzerland and I would like to ask if switzerland
could be integratet as own country in the gui settings from xbmc
- Switzerland has own Timezone Entry (Zurich)
- There are at least 4 offical languages inside Switzerland
- German / French / Italian / Romansch
- In the moment I use Germany as Country and German as Language
- Would it not be nicer if I could select Switzerland and on of the 3 most
used languages witch allready are supportet by xbmc ...
There would be only one entry in the Countrys ... the 3 languages
inside xbmc are supportet
- Austria has a allready a own entry for german ....
Swiss (Switzerland) Language Translation and Country Localization Enhancements?
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Lucern / Switzerland
2009-06-23 10:48 Swiss (Switzerland) Language Translation and Country Localization Enhancements? Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2009-06-23 13:43 by linuxluemmel.)
Joined: Nov 2003
2009-06-23 12:54 Post: #2
yes, sure. no need to argue just submit the files on trac
Team-XBMC Forum Moderator
Joined: Sep 2003
2009-06-23 23:24 Post: #3
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.