[WINDOWS] Touchscreen Project for XBMC
Lightbulb 
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyOWiSsR9AM

Oo [GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH FROM GERMAN BELOW]:

Recently, I have an 8 "touch screen monitor built into my kitchen and my old PC to new life with XBMC awakened.
The first targets of this little toy will be ....
1. EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE TOUCH SCREEN > NO KEYBOARD USE!
2. MP3 PLAY ON INTERNAL HARD DRIVE
3. USING YOUTUBE

So I started the default skin in order to build something, so BACK VOLUME BUTTONS BUTTONS and in most of the windows are visible.
Next, I have engaged the YOUTUBE PLUGIN from "BORIK".
Where does everything, but the following error should be corrected.
For this reason, and because it is certainly more TOUCH SCREEN users there, I would like to open this project here. So all the programming geniuses to be here but please help with something if they like it!

ERROR 1: The Back and Volume buttons are found in many menus in the wrong place. So far above!
ERROR 2: Back and Volume buttons are missing in many menus yet!
ERROR 3: The Back and Volume buttons are missing entirely in YOUTUBE Plugin!
ERROR 4: The Back and volume buttons should get a picture!
ERROR 5: Will YOUTUBE plugin play a movie, it should touch the
Screens do not pause trigger! The Back button at the top right should be determined by the usual back and volume buttons to be replaced!

So if you have a touch screen or / and will help us to build this touch screen skin? The latest version is always online!

If interest, I will be the previous SKIN online .....

Greets,
Thorsten

[GERMAN]:
Quote:Vor kurzem habe ich mir einen 8" Touch-Screen Monitor in meine Küche gebaut und meinen alten PC zu neuem leben mit XBMC erweckt.
Die ersten Ziele dieses kleinen Spielzeugs sollen sein....
1. BEDIENUNG ALLEIN ÜBER DEN TOUCH-SCREEN > KEINE TASTATUR!
2. MP3 AUF INTERNER FESTPLATTE ABSPIELEN
3. YOUTUBE BENUTZEN

Also habe ich angefangen das Standard-Skin etwas um zu bauen, so das BACK BUTTONS und VOLUME BUTTONS in den meisten Fenstern zu sehen sind.
Als nächstes habe ich das YOUTUBE PLUGIN von "BORIK" eingebunden.
Soweit funktioniert alles, doch folgende fehler sollten noch behoben werden.
Deshalb und weil es sicher noch mehr TOUCH SCREEN User gibt, möchte ich gerne dieses Projekt hier eröffnen. Also alle Programmier Genies sollen hier doch bitte etwas mit helfen, wenn sie es denn mögen!
FEHLER 1 : Die Back und Volume Buttons sind in vielen Menüs an der falschen Stelle.
Also zu weit oben!
FEHLER 2: Die Back und Volume Buttons fehlen in vielen Menüs noch!
FEHLER 3: Die Back und Volume Buttons fehlen komplett im YOUTUBE Plugin!
FEHLER 4: Die Back und Volume Buttons sollten eine Grafik bekommen!
FEHLER 5: Wird im YOUTUBE Plugin ein Film abgespielt, sollte das Berühren des
Screens keine Pause auslösen! Der Back-Button oben rechts sollte durch die
gewohnten Back und Volume Buttons ersetzt werden!

Wer also hat einen Touch Screen zushause und hat Lust daran an diesem Skin mit zu bauen? Die neuste Version wird immer online gestellt!

Sollte interesse besteh, werde ich den bisherigen SKIN online stellen.....

Gruß,
Thorsten
I believe someone is currently working on implementing some touchscreen actions that makes xbmc more compatible with touchscreens. (http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6224)

Borick's Youtube is a script. Scripts have skins just like the rest of xbmc. You could probably find the appropriate buttons in the PM3 skin xml files and paste it across to the youtube skin xml files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Touchscreen Project for XBMC1