<onup> conditionals?
I would just like to point at that yes it might be a good idea and yes it might be simple from a skinner point of view but coding it into the skinning engine is probably a big deal and time that is better spent on other things when there is already a way to achieve it even if it is much harder

But I agree it would be very nice feature
Jezz_X Wrote:I would just like to point at that yes it might be a good idea and yes it might be simple from a skinner point of view but coding it into the skinning engine is probably a big deal and time that is better spent on other things when there is already a way to achieve it even if it is much harder

But I agree it would be very nice feature

Yeah, I am aware of that. Like I said in my first post:
Quote:Any reason not to add this feature, except for the fact that there are lots of things to fix/add, now with dharma and all?

So, I'm guessing the answer to that question is "no, there's no reason other than the fact that it takes time from other important things". Smile

Glad to hear I'm not the only one wanting this feature. Smile

I can just hope that someone with the right C++ skills will create a patch, and it'll get added to the source code. Too bad I don't have the know-how. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
<onup> conditionals?0