<include name="ListViewThumbForGenres">
    <
texture>genres/$INFO[ListItem.Label].png</texture>
  </include> 

Change:
<texture>genres/$INFO[ListItem.Label].png</texture>

to: example location

<imagepath>c:\user\XBMC\Genres\$INFO[ListItem.Label]</imagepath>
i'd rather use a symlink than hardcode a location in the skin if it's alright.
Until i take up skinning seriously, i'm just going to post my requests upstream and wait for the dev to process it's relevance, and make it happen if possible.
Just a user right now Big Grin
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
It's so easy to do.

Open Includes.xml with notebook (.txt) go to line 2388 make the change and save it.Rofl

It's in the 720p folder.

Btw you probably have to wait very long. Laugh
skunkm0nkee, will the next release of MM be more music friendly?
I can't seem to get the music OSD on the xbox Sad
and when i run the lyrics script the album cover overlays the music now playing...

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Im using this on the appleTV. Any while this performs far better on the appleTV than aeon, browsing the movies section (Im using library mode, don't know if there is a difference with Library mode turned off.) is very sluggish. Not sure what is causing it. I've disabled everything I can think of to disable. Downgrading the background images to 720 helped a fair deal, but not enough. Any suggestions? If performance were to improve, I'd be willing to switch to xbmc full time, away from my appleTV interface. Something I want to do so I can stop running iTunes 24/7
Have you tried 960*540?
xbox users say this improves performance maybe it improves on ATV too.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:skunkm0nkee, will the next release of MM be more music friendly?
I can't seem to get the music OSD on the xbox Sad
and when i run the lyrics script the album cover overlays the music now playing...

Music OSD works good on my xbox. Nod

i meant the player controls... can you pull them on the Xbox?
On the PC press "M" and you'll see what i mean.

Hmmm you're right.
Must be in the keymap.xml have a look to it.
Ok here it is.

Add this line in your keymap.xml / <MyMusicLibrary> / <remote> (line+- 451)
Or change in global whatever...

<menu>ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</menu>

Why:
Your keyboard has <m>ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</m> in Global.
Your remote not !!! <menu>PreviousMenu</menu>
xbs08 Wrote:Have you tried 960*540?
xbox users say this improves performance maybe it improves on ATV too.

I'll give it a try, but it seems to run nice and smooth elsewhere. Haven't checked tv shows or music yet. I'll give those alooksee too. I think it might have something more to do with it polling the files for mediainfo, or something similar though. scrolling through the movie list seems more unresponsive than sluggish.
MM and media flagging don't seem to get along on slow CPU's.
Check the CPU usage in movie library.

Just being curious.... Any news on the next version?
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
None at the moment I'm afraid as things in my life have got very busy/complicated in the last few weeks. I've found it near impossible to find any time for skin coding but, as ever, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get back in to it soon. Huh
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Waffa Wrote:Ok here it is.

Add this line in your keymap.xml / <MyMusicLibrary> / <remote> (line+- 451)
Or change in global whatever...

<menu>ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</menu>

Why:
Your keyboard has <m>ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</m> in Global.
Your remote not !!! <menu>PreviousMenu</menu>

Morning

i dont get any menu when pressing the M key on music playing, just access to the visulization menu.

screenshot: Image

up or down doesnt allow me to get other options, so i dont know if there is no menu osd (like where you can record shoutcast streams)
i checked keyboard.xml (couldnt find keymap.xml) and found the m option u listed above:

<m>ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</m>

but that brings up no player controls on mine

BTW this is linux, not xbox. Havnt tried it on my xbox

A side note while I'm talking about Shoutcast streams....it would be awesome if you could see the bitrate of each stream, like the PM3 skin does. 1.fm has multiple streams for channel x, but only one is at 128kbps. Would be nice to know which stream I'm selecting

Cheers!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)1