[REQUEST] Browse by Media Flag?
Lightbulb 
Hi Skunk,

I was wondering if it would be possible to browse movies and/or tv shows by their media flag?

In addition to browsing by genre, year, actor studio, etc, would it be possibly to browse by HD and SD for movies/TV?
I think you can do that yourself by creating your own smart playlists?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
perhaps I am missing something, but when I try to create a smart playlist for movies, the media flag is not an option...

oh well. I was hoping to have this as default as part of the flyout menu for movies.

Keep up the great work!!
Media flag is not the name of the field you're after, I think it would likely be VideoResolution? I think the ability to create playlists on that field were only added very recently so you'll need an up to date build to make use of it
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Smartplaylists for resolution/codec/subtitles/etc just went into svn like Friday July 3rd so this should be available now.
CapnBry Wrote:Smartplaylists for resolution/codec/subtitles/etc just went into svn like Friday July 3rd so this should be available now.

Works Great!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Browse by Media Flag?0