Export library to HTML or spreadsheet
Hi all

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy, simple-to-use tool I can use to either export my library to HTML or  a spreadsheet (Excel or Google Docs) ?

At the moment I am doing it all manually - script file to dump folder description to a text file then dump that in to a Word doc them manually editing it. Very time consuming - usually takes several hours

Thanks in advance
A dedicated add-on for exporting stuff would be one solution.

I'm doing several management tooling via PHP scripts and MySQL access on the Kodi video database. An export listing would be relatively easing, depending on all the info you want to export.
(2019-06-29, 14:35)Klojum Wrote: A dedicated add-on for exporting stuff would be one solution.

I'm doing several management tooling via PHP scripts and MySQL access on the Kodi video database. An export listing would be relatively easing, depending on all the info you want to export.
For Movies, just looking to export movie name, set, and genre

For TV Shows, very basic stuff - TV Show name, and how many seasons (incl specials).
Found what i was looking for - MediaElch fills my needs sort-of exactly
Install... https://sqlitebrowser.org/

Open the MyVideos database and Export the tables to .csv
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export library to HTML or spreadsheet0